Exportify

Exportify

From $19/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
September 23, 2022

The exportify team is truly the best! They have made downloading daily reports for me and my team a dream! They are so helpful and truly go above and beyond to help us with any of our questions/requests.

Petite Keep
Time spent using app: 8 months
February 23, 2021

Absolutely fantastic app. I can't believe we need an app to bulk-export orders without removed items in the order being exported, but here we are. This app solved all the ridiculous issues that Shopify unbelievably has with their CSV exporting tool, and Aaron was extremely helpful and responsive all through my many questions. I recommend this app to anyone spending any more than 2 minutes a day double-checking their CSV exports for all the usual errors.

GLITCH Footwear™
Time spent using app: 2 months
February 11, 2021

I honestly do not what I would do if Exportify was not an option for my company. The native export in shopify would never have worked for us. With the custom export developed by Eportify for us we are able to have a smooth effecient and error free export of orders to our warehouse. They are super responsive and so willing to help create the app that suits your needs.

Koren Publishers
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 5, 2020

APP WORKS WELL, AND WHEN WE NEEDED SUPPORT AARON WAS ABLE TO ASSSIST QUICKLY AND EFFECTIVELY! I RECCOMEND

T.O. Balloons
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 20, 2020

Works exactly how I need. Developers are very helpful and prompt to reply when making any changes. Thank you! :)

Taimana Boutique
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Able Sense replied October 21, 2020

Thanks for the review! Always happy to configure the export file to your specific needs.

July 15, 2020

5 Stars. I would appreciate if you made the setup process easier so I don't need to wait hours to make slight changes to my excel format but after that is finished its all good to go and works just how i need it to work.

ProPods
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Able Sense replied July 16, 2020

Thanks for this feedback! We are working on self configuration and plan to roll it out later this year. In the mean time, our support team provides customization support via exportify@ablesense.com. Usually in 1-3 business days depending on request volume.

April 29, 2020

Super helpful tool to organize and simplify order exports. It has been a game-changer for my meal delivery company. Highly recommend!

Sauté
Time spent using app: About 2 years
April 28, 2020

good application, I really appreciate reactivity of Aaron and the support team for customize my export. I recommend this application, it is very useful for me to have a correct and fast export

Home Sport
France
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 3, 2020

Chris and his team got me everything I needed, which was a report that I could not pull out of shopify alone. I would recommend this app to anyone.

BioMane.com
Time spent using app: 3 days
March 31, 2020

Pretty solid customization of exports available for daily pushes! Helpful and responsive team can get anything you need set up.

Ministry of Supply