Stop editing spreadsheets
Exportify delivers your order exports in exactly the format you need them. Now you don't have to edit the default Shopify CSV.
Export by email on auto-pilot
Exportify saves you time by running exports for you. You can choose automatic email exports as orders come in, or in a daily batch.
Need Shopify order data in another system? Exportify is used with major shipping, accounting, and custom production workflows.
Simplify Custom Order Exports
If you need to export orders with a custom layout for CSV, Excel, or any delimited text format – Exportify is the App for you. Download directly from the order screen to your computer, or email an attachment to a pre-determined email address – great for sending to a 3PL, warehouse, or fulfillment partner.
- Export order data to Excel, or any delimited text format
- Use only the fields you need, with your own custom names
- Export files can be directly downloaded, or automatically emailed as an attachment
- Process orders for fulfillment and view only the details that you want to see
Exportify makes it easy to export your order data with a custom field layout of your choosing. Process your orders for fulfillment in the format your partners need. Modify the default order export fields to include only the details that are relevant to you.
- Export orders individually or in a batch
- Ability to have a custom Excel or delimited text format implemented for you – using only the field mappings and layouts that you want
- Option for exports to be directly downloaded, or emailed to an address of your choice
Exportify can include many fields not available in the default Shopify Order Export
- Line item properties
- UTM tags associated with each order
- Customer Tags and Note Attributes
- Custom date/time formatting
- Constants like your 3PL account id
- Store Pickup + Delivery,
- BOLD Product Options,
- Infinite Options,
- Product Customizer,
Pricing 15-day free trial
We provide a free custom setup for your Exportify account.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.