Stop editing spreadsheets
Exportify delivers your order exports in exactly the format you need them. Now you don't have to edit the default Shopify CSV.
Export by email on auto-pilot
Exportify saves you time by running exports for you. You can choose automatic email exports as orders come in, or in a daily batch.
Need Shopify order data in another system? Exportify is used with major shipping, accounting, and custom production workflows.
Simplify Custom Order Exports
If you need to export orders with a custom layout for CSV, Excel, or any delimited text format – Exportify is the App for you. Download directly from the order screen to your computer, or email an attachment to a pre-determined email address – great for sending to a 3PL, warehouse, or fulfillment partner.
- Export order data to Excel, or any delimited text format
- Use only the fields you need, with your own custom names
- Export files can be directly downloaded, or automatically emailed as an attachment
- Process orders for fulfillment and view only the details that you want to see
Exportify makes it easy to export your order data with a custom field layout of your choosing. Process your orders for fulfillment in the format your partners need. Modify the default order export fields to include only the details that are relevant to you.
- Export orders individually or in a batch
- Ability to have a custom Excel or delimited text format implemented for you – using only the field mappings and layouts that you want
- Option for exports to be directly downloaded, or emailed to an address of your choice
Exportify can include many fields not available in the default Shopify Order Export
- Line item properties
- UTM tags associated with each order
- Customer Tags and Note Attributes
- Custom date/time formatting
- Constants like your 3PL account id
- Store Pickup + Delivery,
- BOLD Product Options,
- Infinite Options,
- Product Customizer,
Pricing 15-day free trial
We provide a free custom setup for your Exportify account.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 40 reviews
Most recent reviews
Nothing but great things to say about this app. We had a VA entering orders manually which worked well in the beginning, but when our store became popular we couldn't keep up. We needed a solution. I found Exportify and downloaded it and worked with Aaron who was very helpful customizing our data export to fit our needs. We completed this during the week around Christmas and he was always there and quick to respond. Great Work!
Thanks and sincerely,
Totemo Kawaii Shop
The app was wonderful until it wasn't. This app has a HARD LIMIT of 1000 orders.
We use it to export unfulfilled orders so we can quickly update tracking information. We typically exported 60 days worth of open unfulfilled orders.
We run into this issue recently as our store grew bigger. Our exports suddenly stopped working and the support responses were basically - we're exporting too much data.
The support responses weren't helpful as they simply repeated the limit to us and worse - it was extremely infrequent at once every 24 hours. This made it very difficult to figure out an alternative strategy. We now manually export the data in short durations over and over again (we have to export 8-9 times to do what we did once before).
Here is their response to my first support email. We told them we could no longer use the app and they responded that it was a "slight slowdown".
"Sorry about this issue, and thanks for reporting it. There were a few performance issues over Black Friday and Cyber Monday weekend, and your account appears to be one of the affected.
However, the performance issues were only slight slowdowns."
Community Harvest Food Bank
This app is excellent!!! And, the Support is quick, efficient, and simply the best!!! I highly recommend this app to all Shopify users !!!