Exportify

Export order data in the exact format you need

From $19/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Petite Keep

The exportify team is truly the best! They have made downloading daily reports for me and my team a dream! They are so helpful and truly go above and beyond to help us with any of our questions/requests.

ChinaHobbyLine

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 months

I have no choice but only left a review.
1st, they usually replied to my email in 1 day, but it's already 2 days since I emailed them about the bugs. 2nd, it stated they can export any status of the orders, but when I did, the file does not include the refund and partial refund orders. 3rd, We paid $20 for the app so that we can export the actual amount and currency that the customer paid. We do this Only 1 time EVERY MONTH, they charged us $20!!!!! Now the app does not work at all and I also asked for a refund, it seems they kept ignoring my email and never respond.
I wish I could give them 0 stars if possible.

GLITCH Footwear™

Location Australia

Absolutely fantastic app. I can't believe we need an app to bulk-export orders without removed items in the order being exported, but here we are. This app solved all the ridiculous issues that Shopify unbelievably has with their CSV exporting tool, and Aaron was extremely helpful and responsive all through my many questions. I recommend this app to anyone spending any more than 2 minutes a day double-checking their CSV exports for all the usual errors.

Koren Publishers

Time spent using app About 1 year

I honestly do not what I would do if Exportify was not an option for my company. The native export in shopify would never have worked for us. With the custom export developed by Eportify for us we are able to have a smooth effecient and error free export of orders to our warehouse. They are super responsive and so willing to help create the app that suits your needs.

★国立商店

Location Japan

Thank you for your kind email even though I wrote a negative rereview
I think I misunderstood you
I rewrote my review

January 25, 2021

Thanks for reaching out with this review. There seems to be a misunderstanding. We provide updates to the custom config as part of your monthly plan, this has always been the case. We do not have a support request in our system for you, but you can email exportify@ablesense.com to get this resolved today.

T.O. Balloons

APP WORKS WELL, AND WHEN WE NEEDED SUPPORT AARON WAS ABLE TO ASSSIST QUICKLY AND EFFECTIVELY! I RECCOMEND

Taimana Boutique

Time spent using app About 2 years

Works exactly how I need. Developers are very helpful and prompt to reply when making any changes. Thank you! :)

October 21, 2020

Thanks for the review! Always happy to configure the export file to your specific needs.

BCLocalRoot.ca

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The support is great, they were very timely in adjusting the report for me and getting it to what I need. The only thing that I wish the app had was a subtotal function that takes into account multiple columns like excel. They only provide you with a "how to" subtotal one column that has repeats.
The app is nice when you dont want to export everything and delete columns but in terms of integrated and automatic reporting functions it is limited.

October 16, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, and glad Exportify meets some of your needs. We have not developed a subtotal feature yet, but understand the benefit from your proposed use case. In the mean time, at least Excel, Numbers, and Google Sheets provide subtotals. We'll keep you posted on any developments towards this type of aggregate report during export.

ProPods

Time spent using app About 1 month

5 Stars. I would appreciate if you made the setup process easier so I don't need to wait hours to make slight changes to my excel format but after that is finished its all good to go and works just how i need it to work.

July 16, 2020

Thanks for this feedback! We are working on self configuration and plan to roll it out later this year. In the mean time, our support team provides customization support via exportify@ablesense.com. Usually in 1-3 business days depending on request volume.

Sauté

Time spent using app About 2 years

Super helpful tool to organize and simplify order exports. It has been a game-changer for my meal delivery company. Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8