Exportify

Exportify

by Able Sense

Order exports, formatted your way

T.O. Balloons

APP WORKS WELL, AND WHEN WE NEEDED SUPPORT AARON WAS ABLE TO ASSSIST QUICKLY AND EFFECTIVELY! I RECCOMEND

Taimana Boutique

Works exactly how I need. Developers are very helpful and prompt to reply when making any changes. Thank you! :)

October 21, 2020

Thanks for the review! Always happy to configure the export file to your specific needs.

BCLocalRoot.ca

The support is great, they were very timely in adjusting the report for me and getting it to what I need. The only thing that I wish the app had was a subtotal function that takes into account multiple columns like excel. They only provide you with a "how to" subtotal one column that has repeats.
The app is nice when you dont want to export everything and delete columns but in terms of integrated and automatic reporting functions it is limited.

October 16, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, and glad Exportify meets some of your needs. We have not developed a subtotal feature yet, but understand the benefit from your proposed use case. In the mean time, at least Excel, Numbers, and Google Sheets provide subtotals. We'll keep you posted on any developments towards this type of aggregate report during export.

ProPods

5 Stars. I would appreciate if you made the setup process easier so I don't need to wait hours to make slight changes to my excel format but after that is finished its all good to go and works just how i need it to work.

July 16, 2020

Thanks for this feedback! We are working on self configuration and plan to roll it out later this year. In the mean time, our support team provides customization support via exportify@ablesense.com. Usually in 1-3 business days depending on request volume.

Sauté

Super helpful tool to organize and simplify order exports. It has been a game-changer for my meal delivery company. Highly recommend!

Home Sport

good application, I really appreciate reactivity of Aaron and the support team for customize my export. I recommend this application, it is very useful for me to have a correct and fast export

Wallace & Co.

Has the potential to be very good. However been trying to contact support for the last 3 days with multiple emails and no reply.

April 24, 2020

I understand your frustration, and sincerely apologize; we are here to help. Please ensure you email exportify@ablesense.com with a sample file showing the columns you need and we will set it up ASAP.

We received only one message by email at 5:37am this morning, to which our support team replied at 9:23am. Due to COVID-19 our team is currently working from home, and phone messages are forwarded to our support system as recordings. We also received your phone message from around 5:00am this morning, which didn’t include a callback number.

I understand time zones are a factor here, and we are doing our best to respond in a reasonable timeframe. Hopefully we can get all this sorted out when you check messages in the morning.

I am sure we can get you onboarded promptly. Please respond to exportify@ablesense.com to expedite setup during your 15-day free trial - we are here and happy to help.

BioMane.com

Chris and his team got me everything I needed, which was a report that I could not pull out of shopify alone. I would recommend this app to anyone.

Ministry of Supply

Pretty solid customization of exports available for daily pushes! Helpful and responsive team can get anything you need set up.

District F5VE Distro

We use Exportify on a daily basis for our company and it saves us so much time. The Exportify team is quick in handling any changes that we need and I could not recommend anything else!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8