Exportify

Order exports, formatted your way

From $19/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Wallace & Co.

Location United Arab Emirates

Has the potential to be very good. However been trying to contact support for the last 3 days with multiple emails and no reply.

April 24, 2020

I understand your frustration, and sincerely apologize; we are here to help. Please ensure you email exportify@ablesense.com with a sample file showing the columns you need and we will set it up ASAP.

We received only one message by email at 5:37am this morning, to which our support team replied at 9:23am. Due to COVID-19 our team is currently working from home, and phone messages are forwarded to our support system as recordings. We also received your phone message from around 5:00am this morning, which didn’t include a callback number.

I understand time zones are a factor here, and we are doing our best to respond in a reasonable timeframe. Hopefully we can get all this sorted out when you check messages in the morning.

I am sure we can get you onboarded promptly. Please respond to exportify@ablesense.com to expedite setup during your 15-day free trial - we are here and happy to help.

BioMane.com

Chris and his team got me everything I needed, which was a report that I could not pull out of shopify alone. I would recommend this app to anyone.

Ministry of Supply

Time spent using app About 1 year

Pretty solid customization of exports available for daily pushes! Helpful and responsive team can get anything you need set up.

District F5VE Distro

Time spent using app About 3 years

We use Exportify on a daily basis for our company and it saves us so much time. The Exportify team is quick in handling any changes that we need and I could not recommend anything else!

OurCuffs™

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Super quick response time for customization. Appreciate Aaron and Exportify's entire team's help! Thanks again

Steigerbuisstunter.nl

Location Netherlands

I wanted to use exportify to get order information to our suppliers and had some requests. Aaron and the Exportify team repeatedly helped out.

Great app and great service.

Splash Wines

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very helpful personalized service to help us format order exports to fit our unique shipping needs.

Perfumea

Location Croatia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app, very helpful staff, Aaron helped me a lot with integration and file export.
Recommended to everyone.

Dejan

Perfumea

amane heavenly rain

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 1 month

We tried to use this app to create an export for a third party logistics provider. While the requirement was quite specific (and presumably a little more work) the Exportify team said they could do what we needed.

That was the end of the good news. Terrible communication, no commitment to a deadline (even though we clearly communicated that (twice at their request), and despite several requests no updates at all.

In the end they missed the deadline they had requested requested (with over a month notice of when it was), never told us they were not going to deliver and have not been back in touch since.

Find a better app, these guys are not it.

October 8, 2019

Hi amane heavenly rain,

Thanks for your feedback, and sorry we were not the right fit for your particular requirements. As you mentioned, we investigated with you over a few months of correspondence before you installed Exportify. We even had our developers add a new core feature to attempt to meet your needs.

Our intention was always to find a solution but in the end, requirements for subtotals of row type are not supported with our custom configurations at present.

On August 22nd you installed Exportify. We offer a 15-day free trial during which time we setup custom configs, and it usually takes 1 - 2 business days for basic customizations. Clearly yours took longer, but we tried to meet your requirements up to August 28th, when I explained the problem with the complex subtotal requirements.

Since we have been communicating over the past few weeks I am glad to learn you were able to build a solution with a private app.

Wishing you all the best with your business.

Kind regards,
Aaron

CurrentBody DE

Only has the app for a short while but it's already helped solve a really annoying problem we were having with Shopify standard exports. The team built the custom report for us and have been so quick and responsive. Very impressed.