Exportify

Exportify

From $19/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
October 3, 2017

This is a great app. Simple yet powerful and easy to use. I love the fact it can export all the UTM details. On top of the great functionality, Aaron is very helpful and responsive. I would give them 10 stars if I could.

Beckett Simonon
Time spent using app: 12 months
August 30, 2017

Exportify has helped my business a great deal. A customised template to export processed orders has saved my team countless hours of manual data entry! Special shoutout to Aaron for being so helpful!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR ANY BUSINESS HANDLING A LARGE VOLUME OF ORDERS AND ARE LOOKING TO SAVE TIME AND MONEY!

Custombakes Edithpatisserie
Singapore
August 15, 2017

Great app. Minimises the chance of errors during ordering process, saves a bunch of time, and support to customise the exports is fantastic.

Rugs Of Beauty
Time spent using app: 11 days
August 9, 2017

This app has streamlined my shipping process and saved me a lot of time while eliminating errors. The guys have been very response to customizing the export file for my exact needs. They went above and beyond. 5 Stars.

Ferdinand Wines
July 27, 2017

The absolute best exporting app on Shopify. Aaron was very responsive and willing to help me in a pinch. Highly recommended!

Mealprepreno
Time spent using app: 9 months
July 19, 2017

I love Exportify! It's helping our team save about 20-35 hours a month. Plus Jeff is super responsive.

I highly recommend this app to anyone who needs a better way of exporting their orders :)

Wayofwill
July 6, 2017

Super helpful customer service, Aaron was happy to make multiple edits to ensure our spread sheet was just right, thanks!

Shop Dixi
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
January 17, 2017

Easy to use, quick response and custom exports of ANY field you want.

Tree Elves Christmas Tree Delivery
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 21, 2016

OMG this is the app
after years searching for someone to be able to export the order in a certain format nobody could and now thanks to Exportify our problem are sorted
Thank you guys from the heart, you really don't imagine the amount of manual work you have saved me from
Thums up fellas!!

Edfragrancesus
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 4, 2016

Installing and using this app has helped save so much time fulfilling orders through a local courier company.

Aaron helped us very promptly and got us up in running fast.

Gardenpartyflowers