Exportify

Exportify

From $19/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
October 25, 2018

Jeff and Aaron over at Exportify have been awesome and super helpful. They always reply quickly to our inquiries and have been instrumental in helping set up our Order Export Format with our fulfillment center. They are efficient and easy to work with, so if you need a to setup a custom spreadsheet export format these are the guys for the job!

J skis
Time spent using app: About 3 years
August 28, 2018

Fast and warm support ! 1000% Positive !!

Toymatters
South Korea
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 2, 2018

The Exportify team was so helpful getting my export formatted exactly how I needed it. Aaron specifically was helpful and responded to me promptly and made the data export a breeze!

Apexm Icm
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 7, 2018

We need to know if there is a problem. We are trying to send the orders but the application does not work and now it is urgent to be able to solve it. Thank you

Footstretch
Spain
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
May 4, 2018

Greta service if you what to get custom data from your Shopify store :D

Kvartlaus
Iceland
Time spent using app: About 1 year
April 23, 2018

Exportify is the solution if you want to help automate your business. This program is an absolute time/life saver! This app has increased productivity by 10x at least. It always performs perfectly and Jeff and Aaron are top notch when it comes to custom configurations and customer service. This app is super clutch. You need this in your arsenal. 10/10 app 10/10 App devs 10/10 customer service!

Festflags
Time spent using app: 11 months
February 28, 2018

Their support and the custom exports are the best!

Personal Crypto Store
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 29, 2017

Please add the payment status and fulfillment status into the default export order data.
I have contact you by email twice to ask some question but get no reply( you reply me with blank content by email twice )!

The Dream Gadgets
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 28, 2017

We've been using Exportify for a while for our custom reporting needs. Aaron is very responsive and was able to update our website code quickly once we upgraded to a new theme. Highly recommend!

Critical Pass 2
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
November 24, 2017

I have been using Exportify in all my 5 shopify stores. It is really great and usefull app. All orders are exported daily quick and easy. Besides, there is also option for free custom reports, which is great extra feature. The Exportify team is very flexible and gives you full support instantly. Very recomended, 5 stars!

Lukaropotar