Exportify

Order exports, formatted your way

From $19/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Toymatters

Location South Korea
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Fast and warm support ! 1000% Positive !!

Apexm Icm

Time spent using app About 1 year

The Exportify team was so helpful getting my export formatted exactly how I needed it. Aaron specifically was helpful and responded to me promptly and made the data export a breeze!

Footstretch

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 2 years

We need to know if there is a problem. We are trying to send the orders but the application does not work and now it is urgent to be able to solve it. Thank you

Kvartlaus

Location Iceland
Time spent using app About 1 year

Greta service if you what to get custom data from your Shopify store :D

Festflags

Exportify is the solution if you want to help automate your business. This program is an absolute time/life saver! This app has increased productivity by 10x at least. It always performs perfectly and Jeff and Aaron are top notch when it comes to custom configurations and customer service. This app is super clutch. You need this in your arsenal. 10/10 app 10/10 App devs 10/10 customer service!

Personal Crypto Store

Location Spain

Their support and the custom exports are the best!

The Dream Gadgets

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 months

Please add the payment status and fulfillment status into the default export order data.
I have contact you by email twice to ask some question but get no reply( you reply me with blank content by email twice )!

Critical Pass 2

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We've been using Exportify for a while for our custom reporting needs. Aaron is very responsive and was able to update our website code quickly once we upgraded to a new theme. Highly recommend!

Lukaropotar

Location Slovenia
Time spent using app About 3 years

I have been using Exportify in all my 5 shopify stores. It is really great and usefull app. All orders are exported daily quick and easy. Besides, there is also option for free custom reports, which is great extra feature. The Exportify team is very flexible and gives you full support instantly. Very recomended, 5 stars!

Beckett Simonon

This is a great app. Simple yet powerful and easy to use. I love the fact it can export all the UTM details. On top of the great functionality, Aaron is very helpful and responsive. I would give them 10 stars if I could.