Stop editing the default Shopify CSV. Exportify delivers your order exports in exactly the format you need.
Choose automatic email exports as orders come in, or in a daily batch. Exportify saves you time by running exports for you.
Share your Shopify order data with another system. Exportify is compatible with major shipping, accounting and custom production workflows.
Simplify your order exports with Exportify!
Export orders from Shopify in a format that’s relevant to you! Exportify downloads your orders directly from the Order screen in Shopify in your own customized format for your team, warehouse, fulfillment partner, delivery staff, or 3PL in the format that they need.
Install the app now and enjoy a free customized setup of Exportify!
How we help you succeed:
Automate your business
“Exportify is the solution if you want to help automate your business. This program is an absolute time/life saver! This app has increased productivity by 10x at least.” - Festflags
“I love Exportify! It's helping our team save about 20-35 hours a month.” - WayofWill
Provide partners what they need
“Needed a custom exported XLS for our shipping carrier. Exportify was able to set that up for us and is saving a TON of time and, in turn, money.” - Carina Organics North America
Exportify complements other apps
Businesses are automating their operations by using Exportify in combination with existing apps such as:
- Bold Product Options: Exportify exports custom selections so that you can fulfill orders for customized products with ease and accuracy.
- Oberlo: Exportify can automatically send your dropshipper daily orders in their ideal format.
- Store Pickup + Delivery: Automate your delivery orders by date-range using Exportify.
Have a custom-use case? We will customize a file for free!
How to get started:
- Install Exportify in Shopify
- On the Shopify Orders page, export a single page of orders then save that file to your computer
- Using Excel, Numbers or Google Sheets, customize the columns to your liking
- Email us this file, along with a quick explanation of how you wish your file to appear
- We will customize your export format in Exportify!
- Custom configuration of your order exports
- Exports orders in the exact format that you want
- Creates a custom Excel, XML, or delimited text format
- Automatically emails orders to an email address of your choice or download directly from Shopify
- Supports large exports (>10,000 orders)
- Access to every field in the Shopify Order API and some Product/Customer API fields.
- Exports your orders individually or in a batch
- “ü” to “ue”
- “Jürgen” to “Jurgen” - OR - “Juergen”
- “Ærøskøbing” to “AEroskobing”
Exportify also allows many fields not available in the default Shopify Order Export
- Line Item Properties
- Note Attributes
- UTM tags associated with each order
- Customer Tags and Note Attributes
- Custom date/time formatting
- Constants like your 3PL account ID
- Store Pickup + Delivery,
- BOLD Product Options,
- Infinite Options,
- Product Customizer
Pricing 15-day free trial
1 custom export file configuration
Line Item Properties & Cart Attributes
Calculated fields, constants
XLSX, CSV, TXT, XML
Free Expert setup
Includes all Standard Plan features
1 daily automatic scheduled export via email
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Super helpful tool to organize and simplify order exports. It has been a game-changer for my meal delivery company. Highly recommend!
good application, I really appreciate reactivity of Aaron and the support team for customize my export. I recommend this application, it is very useful for me to have a correct and fast export
Wallace & Co.
Has the potential to be very good. However been trying to contact support for the last 3 days with multiple emails and no reply.
I understand your frustration, and sincerely apologize; we are here to help. Please ensure you email firstname.lastname@example.org with a sample file showing the columns you need and we will set it up ASAP.
We received only one message by email at 5:37am this morning, to which our support team replied at 9:23am. Due to COVID-19 our team is currently working from home, and phone messages are forwarded to our support system as recordings. We also received your phone message from around 5:00am this morning, which didn’t include a callback number.
I understand time zones are a factor here, and we are doing our best to respond in a reasonable timeframe. Hopefully we can get all this sorted out when you check messages in the morning.
I am sure we can get you onboarded promptly. Please respond to email@example.com to expedite setup during your 15-day free trial - we are here and happy to help.