Stop editing the default Shopify CSV. Exportify delivers your order exports in exactly the format you need.
Choose automatic email exports as orders come in, or in a daily batch. Exportify saves you time by running exports for you.
Share your Shopify order data with another system. Exportify is compatible with major shipping, accounting and custom production workflows.
Simplify your order exports with Exportify!
Export orders from Shopify in a format that’s relevant to you! Exportify downloads your orders directly from the Order screen in Shopify in your own customized format for your team, warehouse, fulfillment partner, delivery staff, or 3PL in the format that they need.
Install the app now and enjoy a free customized setup of Exportify!
How we help you succeed:
Automate your business
“Exportify is the solution if you want to help automate your business. This program is an absolute time/life saver! This app has increased productivity by 10x at least.” - Festflags
“I love Exportify! It's helping our team save about 20-35 hours a month.” - WayofWill
Provide partners what they need
“Needed a custom exported XLS for our shipping carrier. Exportify was able to set that up for us and is saving a TON of time and, in turn, money.” - Carina Organics North America
Exportify complements other apps
Businesses are automating their operations by using Exportify in combination with existing apps such as:
- Bold Product Options: Exportify exports custom selections so that you can fulfill orders for customized products with ease and accuracy.
- Oberlo: Exportify can automatically send your dropshipper daily orders in their ideal format.
- Store Pickup + Delivery: Automate your delivery orders by date-range using Exportify.
Have a custom-use case? We will customize a file for free!
How to get started:
- Install Exportify in Shopify
- On the Shopify Orders page, export a single page of orders then save that file to your computer
- Using Excel, Numbers or Google Sheets, customize the columns to your liking
- Email us this file, along with a quick explanation of how you wish your file to appear
- We will customize your export format in Exportify!
- Custom configuration of your order exports
- Exports orders in the exact format that you want
- Creates a custom Excel, XML, or delimited text format
- Automatically emails orders to an email address of your choice or download directly from Shopify
- Supports large exports (>10,000 orders)
- Access to every field in the Shopify Order API and some Product/Customer API fields.
- Exports your orders individually or in a batch
- “ü” to “ue”
- “Jürgen” to “Jurgen” - OR - “Juergen”
- “Ærøskøbing” to “AEroskobing”
Exportify also allows many fields not available in the default Shopify Order Export
- Line Item Properties
- Note Attributes
- UTM tags associated with each order
- Customer Tags and Note Attributes
- Custom date/time formatting
- Constants like your 3PL account ID
- Store Pickup + Delivery,
- BOLD Product Options,
- Infinite Options,
- Product Customizer
Pricing 15-day free trial
1 custom export file configuration
Line Item Properties & Cart Attributes
Calculated fields, constants
XLSX, CSV, TXT, XML
Free Expert setup
Includes all Standard Plan features
1 daily automatic scheduled export via email
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Works exactly how I need. Developers are very helpful and prompt to reply when making any changes. Thank you! :)
Thanks for the review! Always happy to configure the export file to your specific needs.
The support is great, they were very timely in adjusting the report for me and getting it to what I need. The only thing that I wish the app had was a subtotal function that takes into account multiple columns like excel. They only provide you with a "how to" subtotal one column that has repeats.
The app is nice when you dont want to export everything and delete columns but in terms of integrated and automatic reporting functions it is limited.
Thanks for the feedback, and glad Exportify meets some of your needs. We have not developed a subtotal feature yet, but understand the benefit from your proposed use case. In the mean time, at least Excel, Numbers, and Google Sheets provide subtotals. We'll keep you posted on any developments towards this type of aggregate report during export.
5 Stars. I would appreciate if you made the setup process easier so I don't need to wait hours to make slight changes to my excel format but after that is finished its all good to go and works just how i need it to work.
Thanks for this feedback! We are working on self configuration and plan to roll it out later this year. In the mean time, our support team provides customization support via firstname.lastname@example.org. Usually in 1-3 business days depending on request volume.