Stop editing the default Shopify CSV. Exportify delivers your order exports in exactly the format you need.
Choose automatic email exports as orders come in, or in a daily batch. Exportify saves you time by running exports for you.
Share your Shopify order data with another system. Exportify is compatible with major shipping, accounting and custom production workflows.
Simplify your order exports with Exportify!
Export orders from Shopify in a format that’s relevant to you! Exportify downloads your orders directly from the Order screen in Shopify in your own customized format for your team, warehouse, fulfillment partner, delivery staff, or 3PL in the format that they need.
Install the app now and enjoy a free customized setup of Exportify!
How we help you succeed:
Automate your business
“Exportify is the solution if you want to help automate your business. This program is an absolute time/life saver! This app has increased productivity by 10x at least.” - Festflags
“I love Exportify! It's helping our team save about 20-35 hours a month.” - WayofWill
Provide partners what they need
“Needed a custom exported XLS for our shipping carrier. Exportify was able to set that up for us and is saving a TON of time and, in turn, money.” - Carina Organics North America
Exportify complements other apps
Businesses are automating their operations by using Exportify in combination with existing apps such as:
- Bold Product Options: Exportify exports custom selections so that you can fulfill orders for customized products with ease and accuracy.
- Oberlo: Exportify can automatically send your dropshipper daily orders in their ideal format.
- Store Pickup + Delivery: Automate your delivery orders by date-range using Exportify.
Have a custom-use case? We will customize a file for free!
How to get started:
- Install Exportify in Shopify
- On the Shopify Orders page, export a single page of orders then save that file to your computer
- Using Excel, Numbers or Google Sheets, customize the columns to your liking
- Email us this file, along with a quick explanation of how you wish your file to appear
- We will customize your export format in Exportify!
- Custom configuration of your order exports
- Exports orders in the exact format that you want
- Creates a custom Excel, XML, or delimited text format
- Automatically emails orders to an email address of your choice or download directly from Shopify
- Supports large exports (>10,000 orders)
- Access to every field in the Shopify Order API and some Product/Customer API fields.
- Exports your orders individually or in a batch
- “ü” to “ue”
- “Jürgen” to “Jurgen” - OR - “Juergen”
- “Ærøskøbing” to “AEroskobing”
Exportify also allows many fields not available in the default Shopify Order Export
- Line Item Properties
- Note Attributes
- UTM tags associated with each order
- Customer Tags and Note Attributes
- Custom date/time formatting
- Constants like your 3PL account ID
- Store Pickup + Delivery,
- BOLD Product Options,
- Infinite Options,
- Product Customizer
Pricing 15-day free trial
We provide a free custom setup for your Exportify account.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 59 reviews
Most recent reviews
Very helpful personalized service to help us format order exports to fit our unique shipping needs.
Great app, very helpful staff, Aaron helped me a lot with integration and file export.
Recommended to everyone.
amane heavenly rain
We tried to use this app to create an export for a third party logistics provider. While the requirement was quite specific (and presumably a little more work) the Exportify team said they could do what we needed.
That was the end of the good news. Terrible communication, no commitment to a deadline (even though we clearly communicated that (twice at their request), and despite several requests no updates at all.
In the end they missed the deadline they had requested requested (with over a month notice of when it was), never told us they were not going to deliver and have not been back in touch since.
Find a better app, these guys are not it.
Hi amane heavenly rain,
Thanks for your feedback, and sorry we were not the right fit for your particular requirements. As you mentioned, we investigated with you over a few months of correspondence before you installed Exportify. We even had our developers add a new core feature to attempt to meet your needs.
Our intention was always to find a solution but in the end, requirements for subtotals of row type are not supported with our custom configurations at present.
On August 22nd you installed Exportify. We offer a 15-day free trial during which time we setup custom configs, and it usually takes 1 - 2 business days for basic customizations. Clearly yours took longer, but we tried to meet your requirements up to August 28th, when I explained the problem with the complex subtotal requirements.
Since we have been communicating over the past few weeks I am glad to learn you were able to build a solution with a private app.
Wishing you all the best with your business.