Stop editing the default Shopify CSV. Exportify delivers your order exports in exactly the format you need.
Choose automatic email exports as orders come in, or in a daily batch. Exportify saves you time by running exports for you.
Share your Shopify order data with another system. Exportify is compatible with major shipping, accounting and custom production workflows.
Simplify your order exports with Exportify!
Export orders from Shopify in a format that’s relevant to you! Exportify downloads your orders directly from the Order screen in Shopify in your own customized format for your team, warehouse, fulfillment partner, delivery staff, or 3PL in the format that they need.
Install the app now and enjoy a free customized setup of Exportify!
How we help you succeed:
Automate your business
“Exportify is the solution if you want to help automate your business. This program is an absolute time/life saver! This app has increased productivity by 10x at least.” - Festflags
“I love Exportify! It's helping our team save about 20-35 hours a month.” - WayofWill
Provide partners what they need
“Needed a custom exported XLS for our shipping carrier. Exportify was able to set that up for us and is saving a TON of time and, in turn, money.” - Carina Organics North America
Exportify complements other apps
Businesses are automating their operations by using Exportify in combination with existing apps such as:
- Bold Product Options: Exportify exports custom selections so that you can fulfill orders for customized products with ease and accuracy.
- Oberlo: Exportify can automatically send your dropshipper daily orders in their ideal format.
- Store Pickup + Delivery: Automate your delivery orders by date-range using Exportify.
Have a custom-use case? We will customize a file for free!
How to get started:
- Install Exportify in Shopify
- On the Shopify Orders page, export a single page of orders then save that file to your computer
- Using Excel, Numbers or Google Sheets, customize the columns to your liking
- Email us this file, along with a quick explanation of how you wish your file to appear
- We will customize your export format in Exportify!
- Custom configuration of your order exports
- Exports orders in the exact format that you want
- Creates a custom Excel, XML, or delimited text format
- Automatically emails orders to an email address of your choice or download directly from Shopify
- Supports large exports (>10,000 orders)
- Access to every field in the Shopify Order API and some Product/Customer API fields.
- Exports your orders individually or in a batch
- “ü” to “ue”
- “Jürgen” to “Jurgen” - OR - “Juergen”
- “Ærøskøbing” to “AEroskobing”
Exportify also allows many fields not available in the default Shopify Order Export
- Line Item Properties
- Note Attributes
- UTM tags associated with each order
- Customer Tags and Note Attributes
- Custom date/time formatting
- Constants like your 3PL account ID
- Store Pickup + Delivery,
- BOLD Product Options,
- Infinite Options,
- Product Customizer
Pricing 15-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
Absolutely fantastic app. I can't believe we need an app to bulk-export orders without removed items in the order being exported, but here we are. This app solved all the ridiculous issues that Shopify unbelievably has with their CSV exporting tool, and Aaron was extremely helpful and responsive all through my many questions. I recommend this app to anyone spending any more than 2 minutes a day double-checking their CSV exports for all the usual errors.
I honestly do not what I would do if Exportify was not an option for my company. The native export in shopify would never have worked for us. With the custom export developed by Eportify for us we are able to have a smooth effecient and error free export of orders to our warehouse. They are super responsive and so willing to help create the app that suits your needs.
Thank you for your kind email even though I wrote a negative rereview
I think I misunderstood you
I rewrote my review
Thanks for reaching out with this review. There seems to be a misunderstanding. We provide updates to the custom config as part of your monthly plan, this has always been the case. We do not have a support request in our system for you, but you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to get this resolved today.