Expressfy Aliexpress dropship

Expressfy Aliexpress dropship

by importify

Aliexpress Dropshipping

Excellentoutet

Amazing app, easy to use, reasonable price. Great for anyone who would like to dropship.

The R C Lounge

THANK YOU! After hours of trying to figure out a problem, one email to the response team was answered within minutes. It was quick, easy to understand directions that got me moving forward! Great TEAM!

Gym Fix

Expressfy is a great product!
Makes it easy working and managing different stores.
Useful dashboard and tutorials, made the onboarding experience go smoothly.
Very responsive support.

5 stars is a MUST for this app.

Allhope

Best thing for your online business you need to get it trust me you need it

Gothinksmart

An extremely useful tool! I have saved so much time by using this app

I was surprised how quick the customer service team was able to help me straight away with any issues.

Iceorca

This app can save a lot of time. Their customer service is outstanding and im really surprised that the app manager on his own contacted me and really helped me. Worth five stars and worth purchase.

Babydealshop

Still in a process of building my first store, installed expressfy after i got recommendation from my mentor. it took me few minutes from the moment i got it installed to the moment i have my store filled with products.

thanks guys, great app.

Gadgetjug

Excellent service i didn't get 0 option. Thanks!

Amazingstuff190617

Love this app, it has unlimited import products with the basic subscription.

Works well and it does exactly as described.

Clubshopsg

Hat off to Moshe for his rapid support and strategic advice. As good as any in click and post. Excellent trial experience will continue to use in the future. Thanks Moshe for all of the support!