Expressfy Aliexpress dropship

Expressfy Aliexpress dropship

by importify

Aliexpress Dropshipping

Ranium

Great app - saves tons of time and money. Does the job of a VA for a fraction of the cost.

S T Sports

I have been using Expressfy for the last 2 weeks. It helped me add 500 in a really easy way. In my last store It took me 2 months to upload 500 products. I don't need to hire a VA as I can upload the products in a fast way.
The customer support answered all my questions really fast. I recommend this App to all Shopify store owners.

Cooldealsstore

Brilliant concept behind the app. The developers took their time to make it easy to use, but first of all they put together a piece of software to help all the shopifyers out there. Awesome!

Contourher Com

Outstanding app!! Quick response from the developer, highly recommended.

The Dove Store

Great app! It will save you a lot of time and a lot of money when you frequently add items to your store.

Fitpros

A fantastic app reasonably priced, helps save loads of time setting up products. Customer service is excellent.

Funnybaby

This is a fantastic app! I have implemented currently in 3 of my Shopify stores
if you don't want to spend all day adding product 1 by 1
go and install expressfy, you'll have your store up and running in no time.

Very Good, Five Stars and both thumbs up... :)

Amazingstuff99

Highly recommended, working fast, saved me hours of work.
reasonable price, Love it.

Greatvalues

I really enjoyed the tutorial. really improved even easier to use

Supernatural Fanatics

Awesome first time experience walk through every step with video tutorials
very easy to use ! and damn its fast! If you are doing DS with Aliexpress this is a must have in my opinion time saver.

No issues so far so can't really write about support but I can say that this app is well built and I'm sure support will be awesome too!

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next