Expressfy Aliexpress dropship

Expressfy Aliexpress dropship

by importify

Aliexpress Dropshipping

Pksmartshopping

The Expressfy is now my best friend
I love the multiple button functionality

This app made my listing task a fun thing to do and save heaps of time

Thanks the expressfy team Great work !!
Pon

Product Liquidation

A couple of minor hickkups but it works. A heck of a lot easier than doing it yourself!

Tee Shirts Desgin

Great tool save my time if you are serious to take your store to the next level this is the right tool for you

Myownplace

Amazing App!!! It's time saver App!!! Just in a few seconds, I have all variants of my products! I have quickly uploaded products to my store awry day. Must Recommended help grow your business and take it to the next level!
The customer support answered all my questions quickly. I recommend this App to all Shopify store owners.

Corporate Coutore

Moshe is amazing, so helpful! The app is really great! I highly suggest it to anyone building their online store!

Idigsolar

Moshe has released a super Chrome extension that makes it brain dead easy to add products quickly to my Shopify store and provided excellent customer service.

Highly recommended!

Dragoes Eternos

Works just fine, and they are very helpfull and attentive, we are very satisfied!

Foperry

Made it waaaaaaay easier & faster for me.. great app.. wish there was one for ebay aswell :D

Tshirts Pro

Great app and support is very good

Yourprofix

Awesome Tool!!! Thank you so much for creating that time-saving App. Now I can upload products in no time. I have easily uploaded 100 products to my store today. Must Recommended!!!