Expressfy Aliexpress dropship

Expressfy Aliexpress dropship

by importify

Aliexpress Dropshipping

Corporate Coutore

Moshe is amazing, so helpful! The app is really great! I highly suggest it to anyone building their online store!

Idigsolar

Moshe has released a super Chrome extension that makes it brain dead easy to add products quickly to my Shopify store and provided excellent customer service.

Highly recommended!

Jobsite Stuff

I am new to shopify and ali express with no experience in any of this, i just got this app and let me tell you! i would even try a ecommerce business if it wasnt for this app right here, complete LIFE SAVEER!

Pimientos

The app only works in the world wide site of Aliexpress. If you are in a regional store you will not se de ADD button.
Out of that it works just fine :)

Drinking Buddy Co

Excellent product and even better service!

Dragoes Eternos

Works just fine, and they are very helpfull and attentive, we are very satisfied!

Foperry

Made it waaaaaaay easier & faster for me.. great app.. wish there was one for ebay aswell :D

Tshirts Pro

Great app and support is very good

Yourprofix

Awesome Tool!!! Thank you so much for creating that time-saving App. Now I can upload products in no time. I have easily uploaded 100 products to my store today. Must Recommended!!!

Clarence Trading

Great App! Amazing customer service! Recommended to help grow your business and take it to the next level.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12