Expressfy Aliexpress dropship

Expressfy Aliexpress dropship

by importify

Aliexpress Dropshipping

Robeet

I really appreciate the quick and effective support I had from Expressfy support team special from Moshe. So far the app is really easy to use. I recommend to any shopify store owner who want a dropshipper.Thank you

Novadressboutique1

I was looking for a new dropshipping app after DH Gate Shopify app magically disappeared. I quickly found Expressfy.

However, I quickly I started communicating with Moshe - developer of Expressfy.

Expressfy has great functionality, and scales with your business. In addition, Moshe personally got on Skype with me to answer questions.

As a entrepreneur, it is critical to surround yourself with like-minded entrepreneurs. I am confident that I have found that with Expressfy,

Isis, owner - Nova Dress Boutique www.NovaDressBoutique.com

Viking Meta

Amazing app. $25 plan is worth it. Good response times from support team as well.

Shoshgadgets

This is the 3rd store i'm using expressfy on, i love the simplicity of adding products with expressfy & fulfill orders

support was extremely fast as well.

Prettiposh

I am a complete newbie to shopify an this app makes it so simple and easy to import my products to my store. Also the support is outstanding..:)

Lenny Lemons

I am a tech amateur and fumbled trying to get it started. Their customer service is exceptional... it really is. They replied immediately to my reaching out for assistance and had no problem walking me through a couple of simple steps to have it up and running. Really happy with this AP --- so helpful to so many of us :)

Survival Gears Depot

Great App to easily add products to sell from ali express and also to order them directly.

Great support and allows me to add staff to manage the app and make orders on my behalf.

Highly recommended!

Esmartfy

I like expressfy and adding products from Aliexpress is seemless. It also puts product description to just the objective facts. I like this because I can then put the subjective descriptions myself so that it looks good for SEO.

Orionnuus

Just choose what you want to sell to your customers and add it. Simple and easy to use. Awesome app, really! Saves time and money. Reasonably priced.

Koolshopp

Awesome app, very useful. And great customer service. Quick response to my question. Highly recommended...