EyeFitU SizeFinder

EyeFitU SizeFinder

by EYEFITU

Sizing and fit solution for fashion brands.

OASEAS

EyefitU is an exceptional app and has an AMAZING customer service!! They helped us out every single time. They voluntarily set up for us a couple of size charts without even asking for it. We truly recommend them!

Brave Soles Life

Our entire experience with EyeFitU has been amazing. They have worked with us to develop some very unique solutions and it has been a great sales asset for us. I truly recommend them if you are looking for an app with a development team that is going to listen to you and work with you to find reasonable solutions for what you need. Their customer service team is great and I am grateful for all they have done to help us create what we wanted for our specific needs on our store.

ÇHANELIA

Dmitry and the guys behind this company truly love their customers. They've been there for us on every step of installing and implementing the app on our website. It's a pleasure to have them work with us. Keep it up, guys!

Malena Lingerie

I have recently been using this app which was tailor-made for my shop. Great assistance and great work done to meet my requests. I recommend it