EZ Fulfill ‑ Auto Fulfillment

EZ Fulfill ‑ Auto Fulfillment | Reviews

by Highview Apps LLC

Bulk Update Tracking, Notify Customers & Mark Orders Fulfilled

HER UNDERWEAR

I use the app to import my order tracking numbers into our Shopify site from an FTP server. It works great, big plus for the customer service that walks you through the process of installing their solution if you have any problems.

Wool&Prince Europe

Excellent service. EZ Fulfill was missing a feature that we needed, and Ralph was very responsive and pushed the missing feature in under a week, and we were back on track. Highly recommend.

wool& Europe

My team uses this app to fulfill customer orders and send them tracking information. We use several of the EZ apps and they all make for a smoother process! That plus the support team being very responsive and always helpful is why I'd rate it 5 stars.

HUSTLER Hollywood

Really easy to use, does have everything we need - thank you guys! Also support was pretty quickly, got to us in a few hours - amazing! Quick set up, you can use right away. Love the option to notify our customers!

ISS Automotive Solutions

Our team used this to automate our sales flow into our ERP using flat files to ftp. Its worked very well with no issues. Ralph has provided wonderful support. Really has been smooth and easy to use.

Skill Board LLC

I just used this app to fulfill over 1000 orders and it's absolutely epic, saved me a ton of time, fast response time with customer service - highly recommend.

Arable Labs (Shop Arable)

Thank you for filling in where the platform's native capabilities fall short. It took me about five minutes to set my import up and read a couple FAQs. Now, it should take thirty seconds to drag a CSV in daily and fulfill dozens of orders properly with tracking number/courier name/URL. Thank you very much!

TULA Skincare

Very robust feature set with several integration options, several file format options, and an easy intuitive user interface. Processed several large files very quickly. No complaints - solid product that does what it says, and does it well.

Suede Fox

Amazing customer service, they replied even on weekends! This app is exactly what I needed, I no longer have to manually update tracking numbers from my supplier, it literally is such a timesaver!

La Mop Magique™

This app is really awesome! I lost so much time to manually add tracking numbers in my store. Now, it's done in 2 clicks. So many working hours saved.

Thanks Guys and awesome support!

Previous 1