EZ Importer ‑ Order Importer

EZ Importer ‑ Order Importer

by Highview Apps LLC

Bulk Import Orders. Migrate Orders. CSV Imports Made Easy

SoCalization Inc

I used this for importing crowdfunding campaign orders, and I must say... this was a LOT of work.... Creating the mapping should be more easier in my opinion. Was so daunting and required a lot of reading. Should be pre-selected automatically. Should be more intuitive and visually understandable. It took me more than 15 hours to set things up, did test-imports about 10 times, tweaked settings, and I still made mistake on the actual import! (Yes, my fault after all but I had to manually fix them until 4am) Not sure if I saved time or spend more time and money with this app.
And I feel test-imports should not cost the credits. IT'S A TEST! Until you feel confident the settings are right, you shouldn't feel stressed about losing the credits. I still have couple more rounds to import so I hope I won't screw up next time.
If you are using this app for one-time import, I am telling you now, it is gonna be a lot of work. If you are not a good reader....good luck.

May 28, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing from merchants especially if they are pointing out ways for us to improve the app. I sent you an email so we can better understand the struggles you've had. I would also love hearing your suggestions on how we can make the mapping process easier!

I wanted to point out a few things. First, we have a support team that's here to help. We encourage merchants to reach out to our help staff who are here to help you with the mapping. You can reply to the email I sent if you still have further questions and we can help you make sure the mapping is configured correctly.

I also wanted to let you know that you don't have to pay for test credits. We give you 50 credits for free that can be used for testing. When you delete any imports, the credits get added back. This way you can test as much as you need before doing a full import. We have this documented in all of our materials but I'll look for more places to put this in the app so it's clear. Thank you for bringing this up!

Thanks again for the feedback and please feel free to reach out or reply to the email we sent as we're happy to help you further if you need it!

Eco Shop

Doesn't really look user friendly at first.. it was actually very confusing for me to use. I worked it out after importing and testing many trials and error. Finally figure it out. My advice is to make your instructions clearer like you need to download the mapped info, edit it and re-upload again. That wasn't clear. Even if it was straightforward for some people, I felt it was better if you mentioned it anyway, otherwise for clueless people like myself find it very difficult to understand. Also your app could do a little clean up (too many info all over the place) because I did not know where to navigate first and it looks very intimidating to use. Overall I'm giving it 4 stars because I was able to upload all over 758 orders after much, much trial and error. So I was happy at the end. But do consider my feedback above which will greatly improve your app. Thanks!

May 7, 2021

Thank you for your feedback, we value merchant feedback and always take it into consideration when improving our app and user experience. I sent an email to the account associated with your store to try and get further details. Thank you!

I also want to point out, that we do have a support staff available to help with your imports. We will be looking to improve our documentation based on your feedback, however I wanted to let you know our support team is available to help get your data mapping setup and answer your questions. Thanks again for your feedback, we love hearing from our customers!

The Brrrn Shop

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Problem solver and game-changer for all our affiliate accounts on drop-ship orders. I receive orders overnight from partners and just upload into EZ importer and voila it goes right into my Shopify. They helped me set it up too which was fantastic.

PowerAbs™

We were able to successfully import over 150,000 orders into Shopify from our legacy platform using the EZ Importer app. The process went very smoothly. We appreciate the great functionality and customer support! We'll continue to use EZ Importer for our importing needs in the future!

Antdecor Limited

waste of time we spend more than 120 dolars for nothing orders come wrong there are no info in orders or names escape never use it no one answers your questions also

January 13, 2021

Hi Andecor Limited,
I'm sorry you had a hard time importing your orders. I wanted to let you know that we did respond to your email requests as we do not offer (and do not claim to) real time support. Our support team is always ready to help set up your data mapping and help ensure your orders are imported correctly. We also offer you the ability to delete your orders and re-import them free of charge. This way you can ensure your orders are imported correctly.

You sent us 5 emails within a span of 15 minutes and 4 of them within two minutes. You didn't really give us a chance to respond or help as we do typically respond within a few hours. We did respond within an hour and did not hear back from you. We would be more than happy to help you get everything working to your satisfaction and we did offer you a refund like you asked.

I would also like to point out that you only spent $20.00 and you sent us profanity laced emails calling us names, which I've reported to Shopify. That being said we're still more than happy to help or give you a refund if you'd like.

Divine Curls

Believe the hype - the customer service level was outstanding! Elizabeth was extremely knowledgeable and patient every step of the way. I migrated my web shop from WooCommerce to Shopify and this app was helpful with transferring all my orders. The app allows to you run countless tests before your final import, so you can perfect your data. My only suggestion would be to import different currencies. The API didn't recognize the comma placement in euros used to separate the integral part of a number from the decimal part, so I had to replace all the commas to decimals for the price to import properly.

Karya Bebek

We made a trial with 12 orders
It has been a great work, good luck to everyone.
An application that people who want to transfer their orders can definitely use.

ARMYMERCH

Elizabeth was soooo helpful in getting my orders imported :) Thank you so much for everything, I highly recommend this app!

Mike Doughty Store

A lifesaver! I needed to take an external excel sheet that was ONLY names and addresses (thousands of them) and turn it into actual orders in my Shopify store. Their support team (shout out to Elizabeth!) helped me every step of the way. It's not like some apps where you have to "learn the app" - they do all of the footwork for you. They answer emails promptly and work diligently until your desired outcome is achieved.

alder apparel

This app was great in helping us import our crowdfunding orders for tracking in Shopify! Their customer service is AMAZING - quick and super helpful!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10