EZ Importer

EZ Importer

by Highview Apps LLC

Bulk Import Orders to Shopify. Made easy.

chipxinh

Useful for fulfilling Kickstarter and Indiegogo backers with Shopify. Custom templates are easy to make.

Joseph Myers

Holstee

We used this app to bulk import late addresses from our recent kickstarter. The app works incredibly well! Haven't had any issues and ended up using it for a few other imports - overall a really time saver and the app is well thought through. I can't speak to the customer support because i never had a reason to reach out. I can def recommend this app if you wanna import some orders.

Atlanta Trails

Fantastic app! I used the included 'Shopify to Shopify' template to import data from an old Shopify store, and it worked perfectly. I had to perform some custom mapping in order to import customer data and order data from an old WooCommerce store - but after several test imports and some tweaking, successfully imported Woo, too. Pricing is straightforward and seems like a great value. Thanks for the great app!

ladybirdplantcare.co.uk

I was very impressed with the ease of use, the clear instructions. I was even more impressed with the speed of the technical support. Ralph was super-helpful
IR

Dr Sam's

Excellent app - makes the task of migrating from another e-commerce platform (Squarespace in our case) to Shopify very straight forward - customer profiles kept intact and Shopify analytics fully populated with historic orders.

Ralph is also super responsive with any queries you have. Everything essentially worked perfectly. The app is quite dependent on the quality of data you have - the better quality the data, the better the import!

Sir Plus

I used this app to migrate all orders from an old obsolete Shopify POS account, following the introduction of multi-location inventory, to our current Shopify account.
Great support team who assisted with all stages in the process; from the data mapping to crisis management when I overlooked the impact of not automatically archiving the imported orders.
Very happy with the app and the results from using it. Can't thank Ralph enough for all his help.
Do not make the same mistake as myself and overlook the chain of events triggered following the import of these "new" orders if not automatically archiving. Our first attempt at the import of nearly 3,000 orders, started to affect inventory and order management, triggered automated order confirmation emails, product reviews etc.
The only issue we had with our second import attempt related to refunded or partially paid orders. As these were not fulfilled and paid, they were not automatically archived following the import.

GO Pink Buffalo

You can expect ROCK STAR support from these folks. Their product is great and their service if fantastic!

JazzGuitarLessons.net

Three reasons to use EZ Importer:

-1- Handles HUGE amounts of data easily

-2- Is CLEAR and fast to understand

-3- Amazing responsive customer support

-1- My story: I imported 3.5 years worth of data from a previous platform (Teachable). That was about 31,000 transactions. This only took a few hours.

-2- My story: setting up the headers on the CSV file was the greatest challenge. This app makes it easy to understand what Shopify NEEDS to get as input for data. Really clear. The little help bubbles were very useful.

-3- Sent an email on Friday night, got a reply less than 12 hours later, on Saturday morning. enough said! :)

BONUS:
I did try multiple times to import 10 transactions "as a test" to correctly format my data and uncover errors. This app gives you 50 free transactions to import.

So I believed I had "five good shots" at getting my data right then was to pay. But nope. Once I tried 10 transactions, and then deleted those 10 imports, the app would "CREDIT ME BACK" the transactions. That's fantastic!

thanks a lot!

Marc-Andre Seguin
JazzGuitarLessons.net

90+ Cellars

This app seemed intimidating at first but with the great resources and support from Ralph and the HighLevel team I was able to test and re-test to ensure our entire order history data got uploaded to our new Shopify platform successfully. I was very thankful for the resources and support this team provided. Above and beyond! Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5