EZ Importer

EZ Importer

by Highview Apps LLC

Bulk Import Orders to Shopify. Made easy.

90+ Cellars

This app seemed intimidating at first but with the great resources and support from Ralph and the HighLevel team I was able to test and re-test to ensure our entire order history data got uploaded to our new Shopify platform successfully. I was very thankful for the resources and support this team provided. Above and beyond! Highly recommend.

Root Robotics

We used EZ Importer to get existing orders over to Shopify - it's a pretty straightforward tool and did exactly what we needed. It did take a few attempts to upload the first couple batches, but once we got the data mapping down, it was easy. Definitely recommend!

Epic Water Systems

We used this app to move our client lists over from an existing very old website. It took a few attempts since they titled the data very differently but with the developers help we were able to successfully mover over a lot of data. We would highly recommend.

Skinlabo Test

We tried other apps without success, for a migration from magento to shopify. EZ Importer is absolutely the best if you needs right orders value and right reports from analytics. We are in progress for 20k orders migration after a deep test, using documentation and support via email. Recommended

Fitz Roy Com

It wasn't a straight forward process, but that was only caused because I couldn't change my files as needed. The service though was incredibly good, very patient and really willing to help with everything. In the end I was able to import our Kickstarter data exactly as we wanted it! The app itself is very good and easy to understand. I can really recommend it, especially if you need there service.

Washiwednesday

This app is the best. Simple and easy, it import all my orders from another platform in short time.

Clinch Gear

This app has an easy to use interface. Once you get the data mapping set up, it is simple to import orders. One downside was there was no way to pull inventory. Had to do it manually every import. After talking with Ralph, they set up a way to pull inventory automatically when you import orders. Very impressed with the customer service and attention given by Ralph. Highly recommended if you are needing to import orders to your Shopify site.

Phyto Man

I dealt with Ralph (CEO) for EZ Importer. I was ready to call it quits when it didn't work the first time (and I am brand spanking new to Shopify), he offered to do a refund because I wasn't getting it right but he also offered to help me if I was willing to give it another try. So I gave it another try and he went way above and beyond to help me get things working properly. If it were not for his amazing customer service and willingness to help, I would probably have spent even more money, hiring one of Shopify's help staff. Thanks for what you did Ralph. MUCH appreciated! Regards, Mike's Phyto

Mobexpert

It's not cheap, even after special pricing for volume, but it's a solid app that does exactly what it advertises. After a few days of cleaning and arranging our data and a couple of quick fixes helped by the solid support, we had no trouble importing ~90k orders into Shopify in about 36 hours. One suggestion: let us input default values for fields directly from mapping, so we don't have to add for example a long column with the same country code in every cell. But still 5* and highly recommended for big order imports.

Holdthelineapparel

Seamless integration with FAST customer support!
Previous 1 3 4