EZ Importer allows you to easily import your orders to Shopify via CSV. Don't waste time adding Shopify fields by hand, use our customer data mapper to map the field headers in your CSV with Shopify's order fields.
Stop manually adding external orders to your store! With EZ Importer you can easily bulk import your external orders, from multiple sources! Our customers have successfully imported orders from Shopify, Kickstarter, Indiegogo, Ebay, Big Cartel, Lightspeed and Big Commerce just to name a few.
You can have multiple data mappings so you can easily upload your external orders from multiple sources.
* NEW FEATURES -- Import Multiple Tax Lines When importing orders you can now import all your tax lines. This allows you to display each tax line on the Shopify order admin.
* NEW FEATURES -- Match Shopify Orders by SKU Easily link your order imports to products using your product SKU!
* NEW FEATURES -- Download Data Mapping as CSV Template! You can now download your data mappings as a CSV template. This allows you to easily built templates based on your data mapping making external data generation easier!
* NEW FEATURES -- Download Import Errors! You can now download all import errors in CSV. This cuts down the time and effort it takes to find orders that have errors and re-import them. Use the downloaded errors file to re-import after you've fixed the errors!
* NEW FEATURES -- Improved Data Mapping! We've improved the data mapping process to help you save time. When importing your CSV file you can create a data mapping based on the file headers in the CSV file. Once you've created the new data mapping you can use it with future imports with the click of a button.
* NEW FEATURES -- Support Transactions. We now support importing your transaction data with your orders. When creating your data mapping, you can select a set of transaction fields you would like to import. At this time we support a single transaction record per order. In a future release you will be able to import multiple transactions per order.
* NEW FEATURES -- Delete Imported Orders. When you've successfully imported your orders you can delete the entire import from Shopify if you need to. This can be useful to remove test orders or if you've imported a set of orders but accidentally added incorrect data. A future release will support a range of orders to delete as well as a single order.
* NEW FEATURES -- Historical Orders. We launched without support for historical orders. You can now import your orders with the actual import date by setting the processed_at field.
* NEW FEATURES -- Ignore Order Name. We use the "Order Name" field to help identify orders that have multiple line items. Some of you want Shopify to generate this number for you. We have a check box on the Data Mappings (under the Name field) to tell EZ Importer to ignore this field when doing an import.
* NEW FEATURES -- Support Note Attributes/Line Item Properties - We support imports that have the note attribute or line item property field. This field takes a list of json objects as it's input.
There's a reason importing orders into Shopify is so easy!
Our order import system is continually evolving. Wondering what we're working on next? Here's a few things on our road map: