Import Order History
Migrate your Order History while migrating to Shopify. One time setup makes importing your orders from ANY csv file as easy as possible.
Save Time Migrating Orders
Save time bulk importing orders from ANY source using our built-in Shopify data mapper. Easily select the fields you want to import.
Line Items, Transactions, etc
Import Multiple line items, transactions and discounts all from a single csv file.
About EZ Importer ‑ Order Importer
FIRST 50 CREDITS FREE
EZ Importer allows you to easily bulk import your orders to Shopify via CSV. Don't waste time adding Shopify fields by hand, use our customer data mapper to map the field headers in your CSV with Shopify's order fields.
Stop manually adding external orders to your store! With EZ Importer you can easily bulk import your external orders, from multiple sources! Our customers have successfully imported orders from Shopify, Ebay, Amazon, Kickstarter, Indiegogo & BigCommerce just to name a few.
You can have multiple data mappings so you can easily upload your external orders from multiple sources.
How it works in 3 easy steps
- Upload your CSV file.
- Map your CSV file headers to the appropriate Shopify fields.
- Review & import your data with the push of a button!
Link your Orders to Your Products
EZ Importer will link your products with your imported orders by their product SKU.
Manage Inventory on Import.
EZ Importer allows you to manage you inventory while importing your orders. Want your product inventory reduced while importing your orders? No problem!
Import From Another Shopify Store
Our data mapping defaults to Shopify's CSV export format, making it easy to import your orders from ANY Shopify store.
Easily Migrate your orders from other platforms
We have built in templates that allow you to easily migrate from another Shopify store, Kickstarter, Wix, 3dcart and Squarespace. If you can export your order to CSV than we can easily migrate it to Shopify.
Import Orders Risk Free
Notice a mistake during your import? No problem, simply delete your import and your credits are returned back to you. Only pay for the orders you import!
There's a reason importing orders into Shopify is so easy! Here's why:
- Bulk Import Orders with customer information.
- Migrating to Shopify from another platform? You can easily import historical orders by specifying the date of the order right from your CSV.
- Easily Import orders from another Shopify store using our built-in templates.
- Import closed/archived orders.
- Import Orders with multiple line items.
- Import multiple transactions and tax lines.
- Cancel running imports at any time.
- Email your customers on import (optional).
- Partial Imports supported. If any orders in your CSV file have errors, EZ Importer will import the orders that don't have errors ignoring the rest.
- View the progress of your import in real time.
- Re-use your data mappings for future imports.
- Create multiple custom data mappings for your CSV imports.
- Credit based billing system, ONLY pay for what you use!
Credit Based Pricing
- Credits never expire!
- Each credit is valid for 1 import. A credit is used to import an individual order (not a row) from a csv file.
Free to install
Pricing starts at $20 for 100 Imports.
Overall rating Based on 65 reviews
Most recent reviews
Sweatshield Undershirt UK
This app is exceptional - it requires a really fine understanding of the details, but you should care about that if you're doing something serious like importing orders.
Even more importantly, the support is amazing. I worked with multiple people when dealing with a complicated migration and found them to be knowledgeable and willing to help. Huge fan.
I wanted to import my kickstarter orders onto shopify for ease of order management. I liked the fact that I could test upload and delete the files easily to make sure I have correctly imported all the fields. Would definitely recommend. You dont lose credits when you do a test upload. So all in all great!!
Types & Symbols
I needed to transfer my customers and orders from one Shopify store to another, and EZ Importer gave me exactly what I was looking for! In addition, Ralph (co-founder and developer) was extremely responsive and helpful in answering any questions I had along the way. Strongly recommended!