EZ Inventory is a simple inventory management app that lets you automatically sync your Shopify inventory from CSV files. The app supports multiple data feeds and scheduling, multiple inventory locations, FTP and SFTP feed support, Web (HTTP/HTTPS) feed support, and manual file uploads.
- Automatically update your Shopify inventory from an FTP/SFTP feed or a website URL (such as shared links from Dropbox, Google Drive, or Amazon S3) as frequent as every hour or daily at your specified time.
- Dropbox support (via a shared link/URL).
- Google Drive support (via a shared link/URL.)
- Amazon S3 support (via a shared link/URL).
- Multi-location inventory support.
- Run your sync tasks on demand multiple times per day.
- Supports manual file uploads for one-off inventory updates.
- View your products' inventory update history from the last 30 days.
- View the status of running sync tasks and detailed logs of which items were updated and at what time.
- Very easy to get started. Simply create a Data Feed, specify the field mappings, and start syncing!
What types of feeds are supported?
- Manual feed via file upload
- FTP feed (TLS is supported)
- SFTP feed (private key authentication is supported)
- Web (HTTP/HTTPS) feed (basic authentication is supported)
- Dropbox (via a shared link)
- Google Drive (via a shared link)
- Amazon S3 (via a shared link)
How do you determine the number of variants from my store?
After you install the app, we'll automatically pull your current products and their variants from your store. We'll then count the total number of active variants in your store and use that number to determine whether your chosen plan can support it.
What's the maximum number of variants you support?
Currently, we support a maximum of 25,000 variants per store in our Premium Plan. We do plan to offer tiers with higher limits in the future.
Other Apps by Highview Apps