Automate Inventory Updates
Automatically sync your inventory quantity as frequent as every 1 hour. Multi-location support.
FTP/SFTP and Web Feeds
Sync stock levels from an FTP/SFTP or web feed. Supports CSV/TSV/TXT, XLS, XLSX, and XML feed formats.
Low Stock Alerts
Set up multiple stock alerts per variant at different stock levels and get notified via email almost instantly.
About EZ Inventory ‑ Quantity Update
EZ Inventory is a simple inventory management app that allows you to automatically sync your Shopify inventory quantity from CSV, Excel, or XML files and can also send you automated email notifications when an item is low in stock.
The app supports multiple data feeds and scheduling, FTP and SFTP support, website URL support (such as a Dropbox, Google Drive, or Amazon S3 shared link) and manual file uploads.
Our app is very easy to use and configure. You can get started in just a few minutes. You just need to map 2 fields (the product variant identifier such as the SKU/Barcode and inventory quantity field) and start syncing your inventory right away!
- AUTOMATICALLY update your inventory from an FTP/SFTP or web feed hourly or daily.
- MULTIPLE FILE FORMATS. Our app supports CSV (including other character-delimited files with .tsv or .txt extensions), XML and Microsoft Excel (XLS and XLSX) file formats.
- STOCK ALERTS. Set up multiple low stock alerts per variant at different stock levels and get notified automatically via email when the stock level reaches or goes below the specified threshold.
- MULTI-LOCATION inventory support.
- MULTIPLE INVENTORY UPDATE TYPES: set/overwrite, increase, or decrease stock levels.
- ADVANCED FILTERING of your data feed, giving you the control to decide which products to sync without having to manually do the filtering yourself.
- USE FORMULAS to determine inventory quantity (such as doing arithmetic operations based on one or more columns in the feed file or using conditional logic if your supplier's data feed doesn't use actual numbers for the stock level (e.g. a traffic light system with Green, Amber, Red stock level)).
- CSV EXPORT. Export your product/inventory data to CSV directly from the app for a quick review or to make quick inventory quantity changes that can be re-uploaded back for a bulk update.
- Dropbox / Google Drive / Google Sheets / Amazon S3 support via a public shared link.
- Supports HTTP Basic Auth and Digest Auth.
- Run your sync tasks on demand many times per day.
- Supports manual file uploads for one-off inventory updates.
- View the status of running tasks.
- View detailed logs of which items were updated, the inventory location, the type of update, and the timestamp from the last 7 days (exportable to CSV in case you'd like to keep a longer record for future reference).
How do you count the variants?
The variant limit is based on the total number of variants in your Shopify store, and not the number of items in the data feed. Please note that we count all variants including those that are unpublished or archived.
Can I add new products or update other fields?
Unfortunately, no, the app can only update inventory levels in one or more locations.
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
I downloaded the app because I want to import the stock of my products as fast as it goes and the support help me in a friendly and very fast way to handle with it. I am very glad that this app exist. Thank you so much
Fantastic customer service. I have tried multiple other apps to solve my stock problems and none have been as helpful as these guys. Even to the point where they helped me construct a formula to read a complication excel stock feed. Brilliant Service :) Thanks Again!
Its About The Man
EZ Inventory is easy to get to grips with and works away in the background. When assistance is needed the team have been great.
The only reason I have needed assistance is because of feed details changing. The app has a great set of reporting tools and does what it says on the Tin. We were so impressed we use two of Highview Apps. - It's About The Man.