EZ Inventory ‑ Sync & Alerts

EZ Inventory ‑ Sync & Alerts

by Highview Apps LLC

Automated inventory quantity updates and low stock alerts.

It's Totally Minis, LLC

Since opening my store in 2014, I have had horrendous experiences with FTP importers. I switched to EZ Inventory yesterday and they found an issue immediately. Instead of making it my problem, they brought it to my attention and fixed it immediately. This app is performing exactly as they stated it would. Kudos for a great experience and a wonderful contact person in Jonathan. Looking forward to a long and productive relationship.

Craft Sportswear NA

We used this app to help us keep inventory counts from our 3rd party logistics center in sync with our web store. It worked out exactly as described and has been working flawlessly since we installed it. The built in error handling gives accurate descriptions of any issues, and the support is incredible. The developers got back to us almost instantly to answer our questions, and went above and beyond to add a feature request. If you are looking to sync inventory on a scheduled basis from a flat file, stop here and install this app!

Appalachian Outfitters

Having the ability to match sync inventory from our brick and mortar store was a critical factor in deploying our web store. EZ Inventory's ability to use UPC's to match our inventory feed with our Shopify store saved us a huge amount of work. During the initial setup, I had some problems with the app reading the file we export from out database, and the support team was able to find the problem and push a fix to the app the same day I submitted the ticket.