3.8
January 3, 2024

Hi, Does Omega only connect to Facebook to display the tickets on Facebook or can it also be displayed on my shopify store. If so, how can i integrate the events on my store? i am currently using a integration names Ecomposer for my landing pages and would like to display event tickets on my Ecomposer landing pages if you could please help me with that i would highly appreciate it.

LICENSE ME
2 days using the app
Omega replied January 4, 2024

Hi LICENSE ME team,

Thank you so much for your rating and we appreciate that you bring your concern to us.

Our app does support integration with Ecomposer the page builder and can help you show a Ticket button to direct your visitors to your Facebook page. Please contact our live chat support or our email support@omegatheme.com so we can help you set up the app.

Should there be any other topics you want to discuss about the app, we would be more than happy to support you!

March 19, 2023

This is a great app. Good tutorial to show you how to get connected, and I had one issue, and they fixed it for me immediately. Highly recommend this app!

The Crafty Shambles
10 months using the app
Omega replied March 20, 2023

Hi, your comments have been shared with our entire team at Omega. When we hear from happy customers like you, we spread positivity around! Hope to serve you again soon.

March 6, 2023

This app is so intuitive and easy to use, also the support team are always ready at the drop of a hat to support :)

Mane Specialist Bottleshop
12 months using the app
Omega replied March 6, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our service support and app as 5 stars as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. We appreciate your time to leave such kind words!

January 30, 2019

Event display works great. Integrated communication with the dev gives you great support. A+++ recommended. The developer is quick to reply.

RTB Event Group
About 3 years using the app
December 2, 2020

We really like that this feature enables our e-commerce site to engage with our audience by hosting free workshops via Facebook. We didn't need to pay a huge amount to design our own online workshop page and this app came in super handy. I also had very quick, helpful and prompt responses from the OmegaTheme team and was served by a fantastic real person called Kaylee who messaged me immediately on mutliple occasions when I needed help. She went above and beyond.

Neau Collective
Over 2 years using the app
Omega replied July 21, 2021

Hi Neau Collective,
We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!
Omega Team

July 20, 2022

Ran into a couple of issues with the facebook connection and Joy was very helpful via the easy to use support chat service.

Alphabet Brewing Company
About 2 years using the app
Omega replied July 21, 2022

We love helping Shopify Merchants and we truly appreciate you using our app! 🚀🚀🚀 Thank you so much for the positive feedback and 5-star review! 🥰
Much appreciated,
Joy

April 3, 2019

Great developer. Easy to work with. Made my event calendar from FB shine on my website. Lots of options for customization, too. 5 stars!

Republic Country Club
8 months using the app
September 29, 2022

Great Job & perfect Support! Thank you. The app is funtion and so uncomplicated. The support is friendly & fast.

Lukas Schmidt Wein
Germany
3 months using the app
Omega replied September 30, 2022

September 18, 2022

Really like this app so far. Ran into an issue with connecting to FB but Lynn was super helpful and we got it working within about 15 mins. So far it's working great and I love all the different view options. Thank you!!

TruJoi Essentials
3 months using the app
Omega replied September 19, 2022

Thank you for the fantastic review. We're thrilled to hear that the Facebook Events app by Omega is a hit with you. We go above and above to assist every merchant, and I'm delighted we met your expectations. We wish you and your business the best of luck! 💙💚💛🧡

Edited April 5, 2018

I decided not to write a review until I had been using the app for awhile. I have had this app installed on my store for about a month. During the 14 day free trial I had a few minor issues and suggestions that I sent to Omega. I believe we may be on a different time zone so there was bit of a delay in responding to my inquiries. Once they did, my issues were resolved right away. My first issue was that I didn't like that the events were displaying form latest to earliest, which is fiexed now and can be displayed from earliest to latest. Omega sent me a message to let me know about this update. I followed the simple instructions to install and connect it to my Facebook page. I had a little trouble figuring out which line to past the codes on. Omega accessed my store and did it for me. I told them where I wanted it, and they fixed. I like how once the app and codes are installed correctly, there isn't anything for you to do to the unless you have to change how many events are displaying. Once you create an event on Facebook this app automatically adds it to your website. If you have more or less you can adjust the way and how many show up. The only thing I don't like, and I dont think it's an issue withing the app. The images are not aligned. I think this issues has to do with the size of the cover photo usesd on the event page from Facebook. All in all this is a great app and I am glad I decided to keep it installed beyond the 14 day free trial. The support is awesome!

Chrisie Styles