Faire: Sell Wholesale

Built for Shopify

Reviews (98)

4.6
December 25, 2023

Thank you Faire for allowing an easy smooth transaction with Vital Nature. Faire is one of the best wholesale platforms on the market, thank you!

Vital Nature
About 2 months using the app
January 8, 2024

easy integration with the shopify shop, not glitchy!

LB Love Organics
4 days using the app
March 20, 2024

Quick and easy to install.

Nutz About Candles
8 minutes using the app
January 17, 2024

easy to use

Kaftans that Bling
2 months using the app
September 28, 2023

First review ! ;-)
The application is really top-notch, it enabled us to synchronize the references in the blink of an eye and it will save us a lot of time later on, especially as our other applications (invoicing, ERP, shipping) are already connected to Shopify, so it makes for a very fluid system. Congrats FAIRE !

COTTAN
France
4 months using the app
October 9, 2023

Really simple to integrate, can't wait for the new features (hopefully) coming soon - especially hoping that changes I make to my products on Shopify can be synced over to Faire e.g. new images, descriptions!

Be Wholesome

Easy to install

Amore Beauté
17 days using the app
October 5, 2023

So quick to set up and such a smooth integration. As every business owner knows, tracking stock levels can be such a headache — the syncing feature on this app makes it so much easier to stay on top of our inventory.

Amy Zhang
8 days using the app
September 27, 2023

a dream come true to be honest! i've been waiting for this! it's intuitive and easy to use. my orders, inventory and records from both my faire and shopify stores are now seamlessly combined. makes my life easier

Rani Ban