Fancy Coming Soon

Fancy Coming Soon

by Feast Solutions

A stunning, advanced & customizable coming soon page

Casa del Cuenco

Hello, Muhammad help me with my problems and he was F.E.N.... Fast, Efficient and Nice.

So, 5 starts for him!

Beefy Brands

Amazing app. Super friendly and present tech support. Very happy I got this, and dont mind the monthly cost.

May 24, 2019

It was a pleasure serving you. We really appreciate your comments :)

My Lovely Feline

Outstanding customer service! They helped me customize the coming soon page. This app has so many cool options to make the page look good. Thank you very much!

Lola's Enigma

First of all, this app itself is awesome and amazing. I tested out two other similar apps that I paid for and still went with this app soon as I started using it. You get multiple theme options and so much customization and integration that is easy to use without being a technical person.

But the best thing about this app is hands down, the customer service. Any question or additional customization I wanted, they were always available, quick response and happy to help. 5 stars easy. EXCEPTIONAL.

May 12, 2019

It was a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Lore Sparks

I wish I installed this app sooner. I had been struggling to create a landing page for about 3 or 4 days and almost gave up. Fancy Coming Soon has made the process so simple!!!! Especially for a non developer like me. I highly recommend this app. The customer support is so helpful and fixed an issue I had with my logo.

May 7, 2019

Minas Sportswear

Amazing customer service, they were quick and helped me to have my coming soon page online in minutes

Diamantine UK

This app is by the far the best coming soon app in the market and service is amazing at such an affordable price. Very happy with this service

ReviveScience

I have very little website knowledge and found the app easy and intuitive to use. I struggled with customising a feature and was amazed at the level of support I received. Muhammad is great and offered exceptional online customer support.

Lips By Alexander

This app has exceeded my expectations. Even when I ran into a concern, Muhammad immediately stepped in as assisted. Thank you so much!

Not Bad Days

Fast loading. Great and quick support. Reasonable price. All you need to get your coming soon page working in minutes. I highly recommend it. Thanks for your time, my friend!

Previous 1 3