Fancy Coming Soon

Fancy Coming Soon

by Feast Solutions

A stunning, advanced & customizable coming soon page

Nos Amours.

Excellent! I needed a prelaunch referral program to be integrated on the coming soon page so I asked them to help me with that and within 1 day straight, everything was set perfectly, thank you !!

December 7, 2019

It was a pleasure serving you.

Track-Sans

Amazing App, Looks great, does its job. Easy to install & Customer Support is really hard working. Thanks!

fruitli

Created a nice looking coming soon page! Love the klaviyo integration. The support was great as well and also helped me with custom settings.

TheSimKaiShoppe

This app was a huge help to me before officially launching my store. It is also very simple to add your own customization. Get this app!!

Opossumbilities

Easy to use and super fast response time from helpful live chat support. Perfect while preparing to launch. Great app!

Flax & Beets

This app is super easy to use, produces a really high quality result, and the live chat support was absolutely amazing - my issue was fixed within seconds. I definitely recommend this app!

Valley Audio

This app was recommended to me by Shopify support when I asked for a way to display a "coming soon" holding page leading up to launch. From downloading and installing to configuring this app has definitely ticked all the boxes and is everything I hoped for. When I reached out to support to change the font in one text area (where there was no option to do so) they responded within 15 minutes advising they'd made the change for me. The result is amazing and I have no hesitation in recommending this app to anyone who wants a versatile, powerful and classy "coming soon" page to display on their shop leading up to launch.

Tikabella

This app is amazing. Every store should try it!!
We love the clean design and easy to edit templates.
The customer service rocks!!

August 13, 2019

Just Bathe

I love this App! It is extremely easy to use even if you are not computer savvy like myself. Also, customer service is great!

August 13, 2019

Casa del Cuenco

Hello, Muhammad help me with my problems and he was F.E.N.... Fast, Efficient and Nice.

So, 5 starts for him!