Fancy Coming Soon

Fancy Coming Soon

by Feast Solutions

A stunning, advanced & customizable coming soon page

TheSimKaiShoppe

This app was a huge help to me before officially launching my store. It is also very simple to add your own customization. Get this app!!

Opossumbilities

Easy to use and super fast response time from helpful live chat support. Perfect while preparing to launch. Great app!

Flax & Beets

This app is super easy to use, produces a really high quality result, and the live chat support was absolutely amazing - my issue was fixed within seconds. I definitely recommend this app!

Valley Audio

This app was recommended to me by Shopify support when I asked for a way to display a "coming soon" holding page leading up to launch. From downloading and installing to configuring this app has definitely ticked all the boxes and is everything I hoped for. When I reached out to support to change the font in one text area (where there was no option to do so) they responded within 15 minutes advising they'd made the change for me. The result is amazing and I have no hesitation in recommending this app to anyone who wants a versatile, powerful and classy "coming soon" page to display on their shop leading up to launch.

Tikabella

This app is amazing. Every store should try it!!
We love the clean design and easy to edit templates.
The customer service rocks!!

August 13, 2019

Just Bathe

I love this App! It is extremely easy to use even if you are not computer savvy like myself. Also, customer service is great!

August 13, 2019

Casa del Cuenco

Hello, Muhammad help me with my problems and he was F.E.N.... Fast, Efficient and Nice.

So, 5 starts for him!

July 23, 2019

Beefy Brands

Amazing app. Super friendly and present tech support. Very happy I got this, and dont mind the monthly cost.

May 24, 2019

My Lovely Feline

Outstanding customer service! They helped me customize the coming soon page. This app has so many cool options to make the page look good. Thank you very much!

Lola's Enigma

First of all, this app itself is awesome and amazing. I tested out two other similar apps that I paid for and still went with this app soon as I started using it. You get multiple theme options and so much customization and integration that is easy to use without being a technical person.

But the best thing about this app is hands down, the customer service. Any question or additional customization I wanted, they were always available, quick response and happy to help. 5 stars easy. EXCEPTIONAL.

May 12, 2019

It was a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Previous 1 3 4