Fancy Coming Soon

Fancy Coming Soon

by Feast Solutions

A stunning, advanced & customizable coming soon page

www.bucqle.com

This app is amazing! besides you have many choices for themes also the support wil help you to costum your theme! Many thank for this support.
My coming soon page is awesome now!

Ugly Champ

Good app. I like it. And their support is awesome. I would recommend this app to whom looking for customizing their coming soon page at affordable price.

Total Cosmetics

App useful and app developer is very helpful

Lick Your Box

I have tried trials of many coming soon apps already, so far this is the best. The admin page is very fast too. And if you want to do easy but wonderful looking Coming soon page, this is a recommended app.

But since I have to customize the Coming Soon page, their support personnel, named Muhammad, had been very patient on helping me, we have worked for many hours. Because of this guy, I was able to achieve my target look for the coming soon page. I even plan on using the same app on future projects.

The fast and friendly support is what makes me rate this as a 5 stars score. Thanks for the app! :) - Grace de Lara

Dabvo

amazing app i love it! if you are looking to set your coming soon page use this app now!
How Passionate are you about your business

Laffah

I used this app to help me create coming soon landing pages. Great team with nice customer service.

Lashawns

I love the app! It's extremely simple and easy to use. If I ever have any issues I have no problem getting them resolved.

Affordable with great themes for coming soon pages. Thanks Fancy!

Muhammad is great with customer service he will help you with any issues.

Bonjour Wax Company

I had issues uninstalling the app once I no longer needed it, but the developer was very helpful. The app itself worked great

Moudah

This is a fantastic app to create beautiful coming soon landing pages for your store. App offers several design templates to choose from with easy options to customize the look and feel. On top of it, the support is fantastic. I needed minor tweaks on the placement of some buttons etc. and Muhammad at Support was great at helping out.. :)

LaCru Clothing

Muhammad has done an exceptional job providing customer service and the technical support needed to build out my landing page. Very professional, great communicator, and go the extra mile to ensure the customer is satisfied with results.