Fancy Coming Soon

Fancy Coming Soon | Reviews

by Little Feats

A stunning, advanced & customizable coming soon page

Thumbs Pets®

I wanted a simple landing page for an upcoming product with a white listing URL. It turns out this app is only for the Home page for upcoming stores. I wish this was clarified before I went through all the installation and uninstallation steps. I was offered to have the developer go through the store pages, but I wanted an answer first to my very specific question. Wasted a LOT of time trying to get answers- 2-3 days between each answer, robotic and repetitive, but not answering my question. I finally received an answer, several days and emails later. I had to ask several times. Turns out that it's not possible to create urls for custom product pages. This lackadaisical behavior is not acceptable. What I did like: pretty organized in offering information about installation and uninstallation- visuals and text.

1st

The countdown works fine. The problem is you cant turn it off and your website is unreachable by your customers. Tried contacting support several times and never got an answer. Also got shopify support to try and reach them with no success. Thank you for over a thousand customers lost. Trusting this app was the most expensive mistake I have ever made.

December 1, 2020

Sorry to hear you had a problem with the app.

You have to disable the app before you uninstall it otherwise it will still be enabled.

Here are the instructions in our docs:

We are a small team and can't respond to a support ticket in 4 hours sorry. We currently can't afford 24 hour support.

Kazern

Super fast and efficient customer service !
The theme is very easy to customize !

I highly recommend this app

Angel dawn

My problem was solved. It was rather my mistake. There is a big button in the application where you can enable or disable the page. Sorry if I added you a negative review, can I cancel it now

July 2, 2020

Hi Angel, glad you were able to resolve the disable button issue. Thank you and continued success with your store.

Pretty Childish

This app didn't work for my site. Installed to do sale and now have people waiting and can’t undo it. Great work.

April 18, 2020

I'm very sorry you had problems with the app. I have sent you a support message and offered some free additional work to help with anything we can for your sale. It does however look like you were trying to find a Pre Order app, this is a coming soon page app, so we don't offer that feature.

YouSea.eco

Best App for this Job, quick response of the helpdesk great value for money, easy editable so I really recommend this app for your coming soon page

Meltzer Sports LLC

Fantastic app. Much better than the competitive $2.99/mo app. This app has far more customization capabilities, easier to set up and the themes look great. The only recommendation we would have is for there to be an option to add a little "admin" button on the page to bypass the coming soon page. Other than that, it's great.

Mimossa

Great support and beautiful themes to be used at a very low price, specially you don't have the time to create something yourself which would definitely not look as good. Highly recommended!

BAUER UND METZGER

Great tool - exactly what we were looking for. Customer Support helped u quick with customizing the fonts. Recommended!

My Smart Closet - Smart Garments For Your Well-Being

Hi!
So first of all, if there was more than 5 stars, I'll definitely choose the max rating! I tested all the other coming soon apps! Buut Francy Coming soon is the best and here is why :
1- Multi themes : animated, static and advanced! You can choose and customize any of them!
2- Customization never was so easy even for beginners.
3- So great features for so cheap price! You'll never find a better quality/price ratio.
4- Here is the best part : the support staff! incredibly patient, incredibly professional and incredibly responsive!
If you're looking for a coming soon app, this one the best undoubtedly.
Many thanks!