Fancy Coming Soon

Fancy Coming Soon

by AcquireConvert

A stunning, advanced & customizable coming soon page

Kazern

Super fast and efficient customer service !
The theme is very easy to customize !

I highly recommend this app

Angel dawn

My problem was solved. It was rather my mistake. There is a big button in the application where you can enable or disable the page. Sorry if I added you a negative review, can I cancel it now

July 2, 2020

Hi Angel, glad you were able to resolve the disable button issue. Thank you and continued success with your store.

Pretty Childish

This app didn't work for my site. Installed to do sale and now have people waiting and can’t undo it. Great work.

April 18, 2020

I'm very sorry you had problems with the app. I have sent you a support message and offered some free additional work to help with anything we can for your sale. It does however look like you were trying to find a Pre Order app, this is a coming soon page app, so we don't offer that feature.

YouSea.eco

Best App for this Job, quick response of the helpdesk great value for money, easy editable so I really recommend this app for your coming soon page

Meltzer Sports LLC

Fantastic app. Much better than the competitive $2.99/mo app. This app has far more customization capabilities, easier to set up and the themes look great. The only recommendation we would have is for there to be an option to add a little "admin" button on the page to bypass the coming soon page. Other than that, it's great.

Mimossa

Great support and beautiful themes to be used at a very low price, specially you don't have the time to create something yourself which would definitely not look as good. Highly recommended!

BAUER UND METZGER

Great tool - exactly what we were looking for. Customer Support helped u quick with customizing the fonts. Recommended!

My Smart Closet - Smart Garments For Your Well-Being

Hi!
So first of all, if there was more than 5 stars, I'll definitely choose the max rating! I tested all the other coming soon apps! Buut Francy Coming soon is the best and here is why :
1- Multi themes : animated, static and advanced! You can choose and customize any of them!
2- Customization never was so easy even for beginners.
3- So great features for so cheap price! You'll never find a better quality/price ratio.
4- Here is the best part : the support staff! incredibly patient, incredibly professional and incredibly responsive!
If you're looking for a coming soon app, this one the best undoubtedly.
Many thanks!

Nos Amours.

Excellent! I needed a prelaunch referral program to be integrated on the coming soon page so I asked them to help me with that and within 1 day straight, everything was set perfectly, thank you !!

December 7, 2019

It was a pleasure serving you.

Track-Sans

Amazing App, Looks great, does its job. Easy to install & Customer Support is really hard working. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5