Fancy Coming Soon

Fancy Coming Soon | Reviews

by Little Feats

A stunning, advanced & customizable coming soon page

Trofeo Coatings

Great service and great price nothing more I can ask for. Thank you again for the help. I appreciate it

Haute Girl Co

This app is so amazing! It provides a ton of themes that can be customized to fit your brand. It also has great support. I appreciate the help of Muhammad when trying to locate a specific color for a theme and he also showed me how to add it so I can be consistent with my store once it opens.

ELEVENTH HOUR

Amazing!! Worked very closely with me on all my needs! Highly recommend. Very easy set up! No complaints here.

Callie Decor

I used this app to do my coming soon page! I love it. It is pretty easy to use and navigate, you can customize theme, or design your own. The customer service is great too...I would recommend!

LipRevolt

This is a great app for a coming soon page. I appreciate Giles for helping me customize it to my liking! I highly recommend to others.

www.bucqle.com

This app is amazing! besides you have many choices for themes also the support wil help you to costum your theme! Many thank for this support.
My coming soon page is awesome now!

Ugly Champ

Good app. I like it. And their support is awesome. I would recommend this app to whom looking for customizing their coming soon page at affordable price.

Total Cosmetics

App useful and app developer is very helpful

Lick Your Box

I have tried trials of many coming soon apps already, so far this is the best. The admin page is very fast too. And if you want to do easy but wonderful looking Coming soon page, this is a recommended app.

But since I have to customize the Coming Soon page, their support personnel, named Muhammad, had been very patient on helping me, we have worked for many hours. Because of this guy, I was able to achieve my target look for the coming soon page. I even plan on using the same app on future projects.

The fast and friendly support is what makes me rate this as a 5 stars score. Thanks for the app! :) - Grace de Lara

Dabvo

amazing app i love it! if you are looking to set your coming soon page use this app now!
How Passionate are you about your business