FAQ & Accordions

FAQ & Accordions

by enormapps

Create FAQ / Accordions by Enorm FAQ - Multiple FAQ App

JACOB LEE LONDON

not smooth at all... could not embed it and it was not clear,.. much better options.. wish you work on it a bit more

Bundle Beds

We've just installed this app so can't speak for how it works over the longer term but the customer service in getting it set-up to fit in with our website theme has been fast and efficient. Thank you!

Slumber Roo

I use this app for my FAQ's on my new website which will be launching shortly. It's super easy to use and you can customise it a lot (colours/size etc.) which means it compliments your site colours well. Great app and a super great cost.

EvDaa

This is so amazing I needed support for my store evdaa.com and I got even more I really appreciate and love this app and everything about it .thank you again

KidzSongs.FR

Tres bonne application qui fait ce qu'on lui demande . L' installation est facile, la prise en main un peu fastidieuse , mais la période d'essai permet néanmoins de maitriser l'outil ! Je recommande l'app

Modified

This is by far the best Faq help Centre app available. Have tried 2 other direct competitors.

PROS

easy install

user friendly interface

can add to any page

can add mulitiple Faq sections

AWESOME FEATURE = AUTO COLLAPSE PREVIOUSLY CLICKED QUESTIONS!/

change heaps of colours (can be a skittle factory if you want)

fast loading in both the app dashboard and on the website

works good on mobile

cheaper that competitor

better functions and doesnt crash like competitors

Things i would ask the developer to improve (why i didnt leave 5 star)

1 I do not see a font changer ( this can be over come by choosing the font you want in WORD and then copy and paste

2 need to add something to change its overall width

3 maybe make adding it to a product page easier

could a was this answer helpful thing be added?

Happy paying customer!

Bonefly

great up and exceptional customer service...A+

Jimmy Joy

works as intended, their support was very helpful :)

Trish Burr Embroidery

Five stars. I tried several other FAQ apps before this one and it is streets ahead of the others. Easy to install and perfect application. The staff support is excellent. Highly recommended as are all the apps from Enormapps.com.

Daisy Kit

Very Helpful, Got my FAQ page set up within an hour. Looks Great!

Previous 1 3