FAQ & Accordions

FAQ & Accordions

by EnormApps

Create FAQ page Accordions - Multiple FAQ App

Jigsaw2order.com

Found it really quick and easy to set up your FAQ. I loved all the options to customize the look and feel of the app to blend with your store. It's easy to use and understand. Support also was great although I only had one questions and it was answered immediately. Five star app!

MAKO STORE

Intuitive to use, even for beginners, works great.
Great customer service, I got quick help with customization!
I sincerely recommend.

reina coffee

Easy to use, and good interface. I had an issue with it and the support team reached out to help me solve it right away. Great customer service, which is important to me!

Superlyf

One of the best FAQ & Accordion app ever in the FREE APPS Category, so easy to use and feature-loaded thank you developer Thank you so much.

TruMoose

This app is great and the customer service is even better! The interface is very easy to use and installation is a breeze. I can't believe it's free!

Rejuva Fresh

This application is super easy to set up, even for beginners without experience. Results look great on my website. Customer service very helpful and responsive to my questions as well as my special requests. I had tried other paid applications before this that were not easy to use and did not look nice on my site. So i was glad to find this particular application which is surprisingly free. Super satisfied!

Mac Ride Japan

Really helpful service. Appreciate the fact that it is free and easy to use! If you have any questions the team is ready to help.

FP Ideenfabrik

Very nice app with easy installing and easy setup, too.
Highly configurable and a clear structure makes all neede things easy

Momma Empowered

I was hesitant to download the app for my store but I am glad that I did. The support from the tech team is impeccable as well. I like that the app matches your store colours and font and nothing seems out of place.

MyRoots Jewelry

Great app, easy to use. I downloaded it today to get some FAQ on my product pages and needed some assistance. It took only a few minutes for them to start chatting with me. Prompt customer service and great user experience!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6