FAQ & Accordions

FAQ & Accordions

by EnormApps

Create FAQ / Accordions by Enorm FAQ - Multiple FAQ App

Viva Bella

a complete no-brainer for real! One of the best apps we have downloaded in a long time for our business :)

EpiTraceSentinelSolutions.com

App does what it says. Quick to setup and customize. Reasonable price point. Thanks EnormApps! -EpiTraceSentinelSolutions.com

Alieva

Not a good app, talking to the FAQ team, would you spend some time on your app and try fix the bugs and make the layout work as supposed to, you need to add more feature too

Pulselightskincare

The Team is the best, they super friendly & sort out things super quickly for you. BEST APP EVER ✌

Soap Cult Australia

I had an issue and help desk sorted it out for me quickly, thank you. I would love to have section headers within the FAQ page. Maybe that's something you can do in a future update? It's great to have the accordion but it's also a pretty big wall of text.

SavonServices

Had some formatting issues when we added a video into one of our FAQ answers and these guys were VERY helpful and quick about getting it working and looking good for us! Highly recommend this app and more specifically the people at Enormapps!

Rakked Energy

Amazing app. Does what it says. When I first installed it there was a problem, so I decided to uninstall the app. I was contacted by the app customer service asking me if there was a problem with the app so I explained to them what didn't work for me and they fixed it. I re-installed the app and now it works flawlessly. I would definitely recommend this app because they care about their customers.

JACOB LEE LONDON

not smooth at all... could not embed it and it was not clear,.. much better options.. wish you work on it a bit more

Bundle Beds

We've just installed this app so can't speak for how it works over the longer term but the customer service in getting it set-up to fit in with our website theme has been fast and efficient. Thank you!

Slumber Roo

I use this app for my FAQ's on my new website which will be launching shortly. It's super easy to use and you can customise it a lot (colours/size etc.) which means it compliments your site colours well. Great app and a super great cost.

Previous 1 3