FAQ & Accordions

FAQ & Accordions

by enormapps

Create FAQ / Accordions by Enorm FAQ - Multiple FAQ App

Soap Cult Australia

I had an issue and help desk sorted it out for me quickly, thank you. I would love to have section headers within the FAQ page. Maybe that's something you can do in a future update? It's great to have the accordion but it's also a pretty big wall of text.

SavonServices

Had some formatting issues when we added a video into one of our FAQ answers and these guys were VERY helpful and quick about getting it working and looking good for us! Highly recommend this app and more specifically the people at Enormapps!

Rakked Energy

Amazing app. Does what it says. When I first installed it there was a problem, so I decided to uninstall the app. I was contacted by the app customer service asking me if there was a problem with the app so I explained to them what didn't work for me and they fixed it. I re-installed the app and now it works flawlessly. I would definitely recommend this app because they care about their customers.

JACOB LEE LONDON

not smooth at all... could not embed it and it was not clear,.. much better options.. wish you work on it a bit more

Bundle Beds

We've just installed this app so can't speak for how it works over the longer term but the customer service in getting it set-up to fit in with our website theme has been fast and efficient. Thank you!

Slumber Roo

I use this app for my FAQ's on my new website which will be launching shortly. It's super easy to use and you can customise it a lot (colours/size etc.) which means it compliments your site colours well. Great app and a super great cost.

EvDaa

This is so amazing I needed support for my store evdaa.com and I got even more I really appreciate and love this app and everything about it .thank you again

KidzSongs.FR

Tres bonne application qui fait ce qu'on lui demande . L' installation est facile, la prise en main un peu fastidieuse , mais la période d'essai permet néanmoins de maitriser l'outil ! Je recommande l'app

Modified

This is by far the best Faq help Centre app available. Have tried 2 other direct competitors.

PROS

easy install

user friendly interface

can add to any page

can add mulitiple Faq sections

AWESOME FEATURE = AUTO COLLAPSE PREVIOUSLY CLICKED QUESTIONS!/

change heaps of colours (can be a skittle factory if you want)

fast loading in both the app dashboard and on the website

works good on mobile

cheaper that competitor

better functions and doesnt crash like competitors

Things i would ask the developer to improve (why i didnt leave 5 star)

1 I do not see a font changer ( this can be over come by choosing the font you want in WORD and then copy and paste

2 need to add something to change its overall width

3 maybe make adding it to a product page easier

could a was this answer helpful thing be added?

Happy paying customer!

Bonefly

great up and exceptional customer service...A+

Previous 1 3