FAQ & Accordions

Create FAQ page Accordions - Multiple FAQ App

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Mac Ride Japan

Really helpful service. Appreciate the fact that it is free and easy to use! If you have any questions the team is ready to help.

FP Ideenfabrik

Very nice app with easy installing and easy setup, too.
Highly configurable and a clear structure makes all neede things easy

Momma Empowered

I was hesitant to download the app for my store but I am glad that I did. The support from the tech team is impeccable as well. I like that the app matches your store colours and font and nothing seems out of place.

MyRoots Jewelry

Great app, easy to use. I downloaded it today to get some FAQ on my product pages and needed some assistance. It took only a few minutes for them to start chatting with me. Prompt customer service and great user experience!

Timebasedtravel.nl

Excellent app clear and easy to use and great custoimization allround. Helpdesk is perfect when you hit a road block. This app is a no brainer get it ;-)

Yoga Herborist

I search a friendly easy to use and customizable FAQ, I found this one and I enjoy cause I have be finish FAQ with my color in 30 minutes.
I recommande

GDS STYLE

Excelente aplicación la recomiendo ampliamente. La atencion al cliente es excelente se me presento un problema y Enorm lo resolvio rapidamente es un crack

Edura Online

Amazing app! Easy to set up. I did not know how to add the team but the did did it for me so promptly. Such a pleasure to use! Well done!

One For One

Really simple to use. With some custom css, you can make the accordion menus very unique. Also great to be able to create multiple menus.

Discover Bliss Store

This app is quite simple and straightforward! Very user-friendly. Also Customer Service was wonderful and extremely helpful.