FAQ & Accordions

Create FAQ page Accordions - Multiple FAQ App

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

FAQ

Rejuva Fresh

Time spent using app About 1 year

I have been using this EnormApps FAQ application at least a year and I am very satisfied. As I said last year, I highly recommend this application, EnormApps provides excellent support. They respond quickly and are always willing to help, even with special customization. super easy to set up, even for beginners without experience. Results look super great on my website. I had tried several other FAQ applications before this one, and honestly those others were not as easy to use, did not look so nice on my site, and as I recall, they were more expensive. This one is better.

Juice Cartel

Location Australia

Just installed the app, this is perfect for any business that have FAQ. This is a nice and easy app to use and install, very clean and powerful!

Copano Bay Press

Can't speak highly enough of their customer service. We decided to add a new FAQ to our site to stave off some common shipping questions. Installation was simple, no issues. Creating and customizing our accordion FAQ was likewise simple. But when it came time to install it on our site, it didn't take. I opened a ticket and received an immediate, helpful response. Now our FAQ was live, but I wanted to left justify the answers. I sent another help request and their support team fixed the issue right away. Now our FAQ is just as I envisioned it. Great app, great customer service.

Andrea

Location Belgium

Great app, amazing support team!
We had an issue (caused by another app), they fixed it faster than I could blink.

Jigsaw2order.com

Found it really quick and easy to set up your FAQ. I loved all the options to customize the look and feel of the app to blend with your store. It's easy to use and understand. Support also was great although I only had one questions and it was answered immediately. Five star app!

MAKO STORE

Location Poland

Intuitive to use, even for beginners, works great.
Great customer service, I got quick help with customization!
I sincerely recommend.

reina coffee

Easy to use, and good interface. I had an issue with it and the support team reached out to help me solve it right away. Great customer service, which is important to me!

Superlyf

Location India

One of the best FAQ & Accordion app ever in the FREE APPS Category, so easy to use and feature-loaded thank you developer Thank you so much.

TruMoose

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is great and the customer service is even better! The interface is very easy to use and installation is a breeze. I can't believe it's free!

Mac Ride Japan

Really helpful service. Appreciate the fact that it is free and easy to use! If you have any questions the team is ready to help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6