Merchants appreciate this app for its free plan, ease of use, and customization options, including product-specific FAQs with various elements. The customer service is praised for its responsiveness, and the app's seamless integration with Shopify themes is valued. Merchants also highlight its multilingual functionality and the professional look it adds to their websites. The app is recognized for its bug-free performance and quick installation, proving to be a useful tool in reducing repetitive inquiries and enhancing customer service.

December 13, 2023

We have been searching for a PRODUCT FAQ to integrate into our theme and we finally found a great option with FAQKing!
We are able to fit it into Theme 2.0 into an accordion and customize the text, padding and a bunch of other options. We also go some support when we could not figure out a couple of things that ended up being easy fixes. This is a great app!

Blue Skies Drone Shop
7 days using the app
January 24, 2024

Oh my gosh I love this tool I have always wanted to have questions and answers on my product page and I loved this. And the support they have is the best, they resolved all my doubts and questions quickly.

Los Bembe's
7 days using the app
November 21, 2023

I think this is the first app I have installed that acutally has a reasonable free plan. You get great customization for your FAQ and the support was fast and smooth. And this is all on the free plan! Still trying to wrap my head around this. I can recommend this to everyone.

Manicken
Sweden
3 days using the app
January 15, 2024

Great customer service! App is well built and easy to customise. Plenty of options where other apps only provide minimum amount of FAQs entries and then make you upgrade for more. No lag either. Happy with my choice to change to FaqKing!

Amy Mercer Photography
About 4 hours using the app
December 13, 2023

Tolle App auch in der kostenfreien Version. Funktioniert mehrsprachig, übersichtlich dank Kategorien und lässt sich super an das eigene Design anpassen.

teifoc
Germany
5 months using the app
January 16, 2024

Outstanding service and guidence for a guy that does not know tech very well. The app was simple to use, and I am excited I found it.

Zakah Life
About 2 hours using the app
January 4, 2024

Great app to crate your FAQ page at no cost

Guidi Wines
2 days using the app
October 20, 2023

Easy to understand. Very quick help from support team via chat. Really recommendable!

Espuente GmbH
Germany
3 months using the app
October 20, 2023

I don't know much about what i'm doing I'm not technical I'm more of a chemist type I make stuff. Viktoras was great he helped me with more than one issue. And I'm sure I will need them again.

ZAKAT FRAGRANCES LLC