FREE FAQ | Help center

FREE FAQ | Help center | Reviews

by FaqKing

Fully customizable & FREE FAQ + FAQ on product or custom pages

Kâmadeva.fr

Regarding the application, I find it simple and functional, and that's exactly what I was looking for a FAQ.

Lidia.

I was looking for an FAQ app that allowed me to have different sections with multiple questions, a nice layout and a search box, for FREE. This is exactly the app I was looking for.

Ceramipet

great app used it on my other store as well, fast customer service response and easy.
i recommend it.

Kiddivity

Super user-friendly! Does it's job to create a very neat & tidy FAQ section. Able to customise the look as well. Highly recommend! Thank you for creating such a perfect app for this function.

Sanfrance

The app is great it works super & looks great, respect to the developers. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

löfte

Brilliant app - created a simple, clean FAQ pages easily and for free! Would highly recommend! Amazing

Keystone Farms Cheese

LOVE THIS APP! Love the features and options! It is user friendly, looks great and gives you the ability to customize it the way you want!

Lavender Living

Although we haven't 'published' the app yet, I looked through in terms of editing and information input and it just feels so straight forward and super easy to use.

illy Coffee from the Kaffeina Group

Best FAQ application on the app store. Easy to set up fast and free. We actually donated a monthly fee to them because we like the app so much.

COOKY | Private chefs. Personal experiences

Better than paid apps! Simple for you to start straight away, bug free (unlike competitors), and looks great. Love it! Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5