FREE FAQ | Help center

Free plan available
FREE FAQ | Help center

Beaumont

Location Netherlands

The app is amazing - it's easy and comfortable to use.
I would like to say a BIG thank you to the Support and development team - they made a translation in the app for us and were super kind and helpful. I 100% recommend this app and the people who create it!

Microfiber Bros

I used this app to create a smooth FAQ page for my website that offered many customization options, I needed assistance with a problem and received help from support almost immediately. If you are truly looking for an app that works perfectly and has an amazing support team, I highly recommend FAQKing.

Panda and Llama

Time spent using app 1 day

Super easy to set up! I was able to add multiple segments along with multiple questions and answers. When you first install it, it already comes with many example questions and answers that gives a nice start to build off of. The layout is quite customizable - you can change the colors, font size, and alignments among other things. It was easy to set up as a link in my footer. I was having a little issue with a grey square appearing under all of my answers but the app support (Viktoras) was able to solve my problem very quickly (my theme was overwriting some of the apps styles). I would recommend this app to anyone looking to add an FAQ section to their website.

Horse Identity Finder

Time spent using app About 2 hours

DONT USE. couldn't get it to work. the app is hidden on my shopify - no way to remove the app?! dont waste your time

July 23, 2022

Hi,

It is not possible that you do not see an option to uninstall the app, the uninstall flow goes as in all shopify apps! (our shopify app code is removed as well on uninstall).

We messaged you on Facebook and email. Can you please respond ?

cworldwide

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Super simple, affordable, and exactly what I was looking for. I needed a quick easy way to display only a handful of FAQs and didn't want to spend a bunch of money on a monthly subscription so the free version works out perfectly for my store's needs!

lifehacktrading

Time spent using app About 21 hours

Terrible customer service. No chat option available at 9am in the morning EST. They don't even acknowledge receiving your request via email. The app is pretty bad.

July 25, 2022

Hi,

We respond to all emails we get. We reached out to you through multiple sources. Can you respond ?

LULA Bridal

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great free FAQ app. Easy to set up, no coding required with most pre-filled questions to ease your work. Customizable look. Thank you!

Shush Fashion

Time spent using app About 4 hours

https://shush-fashion.co.uk/apps/frequently-asked-questions We absolutely love this app. It was so easy to set up, no coding experience required and half of the questions we were going to use were already there with the answers pre-populated! I'm always sceptical about "FREE" or "Comes with a Free Plan" apps as they can be a bit pushy with the advertisements and upgrade options. Simply not the case here. A well built app, that does the job perfectly for us. 100% deserves 5 stars in my opinion. Thank you

Bradley's Furniture Outlet

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app works great for us. Simple, quick, easy. Plug and go, it comes with a decent amount of presets that required minimal tweaking from us. Having it saves us a lot on answering the same questions repeatedly. 10/10

stormxstudios

Location Costa Rica
Time spent using app 22 minutes

Love this app, pretty easy to use, didn´t find any errors or bugs, and the best part, its free! glad to use it

Previous 1 3 4 5 6