FREE FAQ | Help center

Fully customizable & FREE FAQ PAGE + FAQ on product pages

Free plan available

Toonice.eu

Location Germany

The app is simply great. Its simple and great. However.. after putting in more and more questions the site began to turn white when clicking on categories. I hope that gets fixed and I will give you a better rating!

March 20, 2021

Hi, thank you for reporting this. We fixed It for your store. Could you please check If It's displaying ok now ? We also wrote you an email.

Wellness Works

I needed an app that could help me put FAQs on product pages and this app does the job nicely. I can fully customize the look and feel of the FAQ section. I highly recommend this app.

WIDIMI

Location Spain

This is the app we were looking for.
We use this app to get a nice main and product faqs.
The only thing we are missing is an option to get a faq duplicated.
It will be very helpful for webs like us, that every product needs his own faq, but same schema.

Panda Bambino

Location Bosnia & Herzegovina

The app made my product page very professional looking and I would highly recommend it to everyone! The support is also very quick in response

BowOhBow.lt

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app About 2 months

well done! very stylish, easy to edit, easy to integrate, has few design options also custom design options. thumbs up

MBD3d

Normally I do not write reviews, but this has to be by far the most capable FAQ designer ever! Nevermind the fact that it is FREE! This value of which this gives is amazing and it is even better than all of the ones which you pay a lot of money for! If you are looking to create an FAQ page, you shouldn't go anywhere else. I swear worth it.

Monthly Health Supply

Time spent using app About 2 months

This is exactly what our site needed. Wonderful product and easy to use. We needed a place to put all of our FAQ and this fit the bill!

Helix

Location France
Time spent using app 1 day

j'adore je recommande franchement gratuite et puissante elle propose une interface professionnelle digne d'un service payant

Hyland's, Inc.

I used this app to make custom FAQs on individual products and it works great. The customization and design tools are extremely flexible. FaqKing also helped me with some implementation issues I had and was very gracious with their time and patience.

Bare Modern

Time spent using app About 1 month

Wowwww, I literally cannot believe i found this app for free. Literally looks so good and for free??? cannot go wring.