FAQify: FAQ page ‑ Help Center

Help Center, FAQs page, Product FAQ, Product tabs, FAQ Schema

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Vecetti

Very good app, this is my favourite free accordion FAQ page app. It looks professional and lets you insert shortcode to a new page.

September 27, 2021

Thank you very much for your kind review. We wish you the best with your online store and don't hesitate to ask if you have any other questions.
Have a great day.

Send It Snorkel

support was really good and the app worked great, hopefully they can continue this standard into the future.

Have a great day.

AkitoParis™

the app is very fast and the after-sales services is also fast. If you want a good FAQ go check now i advise you !

DailyGrab®

Great customer service and I had help from a representative that fixed my issue and was quick to help.

September 25, 2021

Shaka Tea

This app has allowed me to customize my FAQ page. Support was very helpful with all of our edits and customization requests and even entered the code so I continue to edit at a later date.

September 25, 2021

Cyber Verse

Just started using this app for my FAQs page. This is a must have app for anyone that owns a store and the customer service is amazing!

September 24, 2021

Candy Dipped

Great staff, Alex was helping me an was very helpful and quick with responses! Great experience overall

September 24, 2021

Hemp Co Australia

Alex was great - very quick response and helped me set up my FAQs really nicely. Looks really nice and so easy to use Thanks

September 23, 2021

Beabloss

Alex was super helpful and set the whole thing up for me. The app looks great, really happy with everything

September 23, 2021

Nuradi

The truth is that this application is incredible to create the most frequent questions and answers section. Also the icons that you can select (a lot of variety, by the way) are really good to give it a professional touch. The peelers are great, too. Excellent!

September 18, 2021