FAQify: FAQ page ‑ Help Center

Help Center, FAQs page, Product FAQ, Product tabs, FAQ Schema

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

HaubisShop

Support was very good and friendly. Alex helped my to integrate the FAQ page to Footer Menu within minutes! All is working now.

September 9, 2021

Clock9nine

Alex was very helpful and helped me transfer all of my info over to my new app account. Thanks so much guys!

September 8, 2021

GiftyInspiration

Wonderful app with a great customer service. I wanted to integrate my faq to my product description, and they did it very quickly !!!! I recommend it !

September 8, 2021

Arcadia Modern Home

Love this app. Works perfectly for what I needed and support is quick and helpful! Would most definitely recommend.

September 6, 2021

Girly Kiss

This is a great app for FAQs. I like its easy and good-looking operation interface, customized fuctions and the fancy result it gives. It allows you to solve customer doubts in a simple way.

September 4, 2021

kimya glow

I really love this app. super easy to communicate. love it and also Alex was very helpful. I used to help me with my FAQ pages. At first it looked confusing but it got easier and super easy to manage later on. I am in love with this app. Many of my problems were solved on my product page.

August 26, 2021

The Art of Cross Stitch

Good app, great support, very quick to help! definitely recommend for small businesses to add and use on their website.

August 24, 2021

Una Notte

Easy transfer to new app, good communication from team, new design & layout look great! Excited to continue to use this app for FAQs.

August 3, 2021

Gallery Hype

The app is so good and the costumer service is kind and useful. In few minutes they fixed a problem that I had.

August 3, 2021

Evopia

We have just switched to this APP from another application that we have used before. The team helped us to migrate data very quickly and the new layout looks good. I am looking forward to exploring more FAQ options with FAQify.

August 2, 2021