Easy FAQ | Fast & Flexible

Easy FAQ | Fast & Flexible

by Avocados Lab

Seamlessly build attractive FAQs for your store.

Artistry Template Designs

I have to say that I researched many apps in the shopify store and this one by far is the easiest and best option to use. I would highly recommend giving it a try. I was very impressed. And the support is awesome. Very easy to use and add to your webpage.

Drater Hydration

Extremely easy , simple , efficient and a must have for any store! Love it, most apps charge but this is free and does the same thing of not better!

VECTOR PRINTS LTD.

VECTOR PRINTS LTD. Approves!

I'm totally impressed with this app! I did install other competing apps but they were very expensive and also very hard to configure. This FAQ app was very very easy to use, just few clicks and it took take care of everything. UI is very intuitive and easy to understand. This app has lots of configuration options that allow you to tune FAQ page to match your brand. Support from app developer is impeccable as mentioned by other reviewers.

Also, the app is super fast unlike other FAQ apps out there. Other apps were slowing down my page and some even included code in my theme files which they didn't remove after uninstalling an app. I would highly RECOMMEND this app.

April 16, 2020

OMG thanks a lot for honest and such a great response! It was pleasure working with you!

Delifresh Ltd

If you are looking for a quick and ultra-easy app to create your FAQ page then this is it. From install to launch it took about 5 minutes - really easy, really simple and ultra AMAZING.

April 16, 2020

Thanks for giving us opportunity and looking forward to service you again in future.

SanitizeCare

Great app, fit my store like a charm and looks very professional. Good work, I am very happy with it. Thank you.

Carat Drip

Simple yet powerful. Easy Installation and setup, I tried few other apps, but settled with this. Created my FAQ page in no time. Impeccable customer support.

April 12, 2020

It was pleasure working with you and fulfilling your needs! Thanks for giving us chance to serve you.

HWSHK

i use many free faq apps , i think this faq app is the best in shopify also with amazing customer support.

April 13, 2020

Thanks a lot for your honest review! We really appreciate it.

Made By Bees

I had a fantastic experience getting help setting this up in my store - very knowledgeable, friendly and patient! Highly recommend.

Alexander-Palm.Photography

Wow, great app with amazing customer support! Definitely recommend trying the free trial. Easy to setup and use.

PICADILY #1 Online Beauty Store

This app is absolutely intuitive. You know immediatly what you need to do to get it working and it works perfectly. I set it up in 30 minutes and really happy with it :-)

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13