Easy FAQ | Fast & Flexible

Easy FAQ | Fast & Flexible

by Avocados Lab

Seamlessly build attractive FAQs for your store.

Layli's Layers

Very responsive and helpful customer service! Simple to use and easy to customize to your shop. Thank you!

Curled Lashes

A really easy to use app that can be tailored to any website. The developer was also very prompt in helping me with a minor problem I had with the app. Easy communication and fixed the problem in seconds! Thanks again,

CLMX Apparel

I used this to create a FAQ section in my website. It was super easy to use and well integrated into shopify. I had an issue with categorizing and the developer was able to quickly resolve the issue. I would highly recommend it

September 23, 2020

Thanks a lot for such a nice review! Pleasure working with you :)

Cute Boxes and Bags

User friendly, efficient and straight forward. This app allowed me to make my FAQ more visually appealing

September 23, 2020

Merchant satisfaction is out number one priority :) Thanks a lot for reviewing our app. Really appreciate it!

familyfood.farm

Super easy to configure and get going. Lots of options and developer support is great, very happy here!

September 23, 2020

We are glad you loved our app! It was our pleasure working with you :)

Stella-Bijou

I am using this app to get my FAQ's in a better shape for my customers and must say, this is the best app ever for this. Easy to use, self-explanatory, great Job. The support of Pratik is outstanding. I really love this app and can suggest it without any doubts.

Virtuous Prints Co.

I used this app to create a more responsive and intuitive FAQs page and it helped me execute it perfectly. The amount of design customisation allows me to match it to my theme seamlessly. This app will betters your customers' user experience because they'll be able to find their specific FAQs from categories and the search bar. I tried to make my own FAQs page before but it was becoming a dissertation haha.

Also, 10 FAQs is actually very generous on the Free plan. I've only used 6 so far. Definitely get it! It's brilliant.

One Cornerstone

I have used other apps in terms of organising FAQs pages and this app is the most user friendly + customer service is quick to revert.

Keep up the good work!

Regards,
Happy customer

GOD IS GOOD

How is this app free? An amazing stupidly simple app to get up and running which is great for technophobes like me. HIGHLY recommend!

You can see what we did with our FAQ page at:
www.godsgood.com .

brewsy - make wines & ciders at home in 5 days

Amazing app that allows us to make changes to our FAQ on the fly without touching our page settings. The head developer Pratik is incredibly kind and personally reached out to make sure we were getting everything we needed out of the app.