Easy FAQ | Fast & Flexible

Easy FAQ | Fast & Flexible

by Avocados Lab

Seamlessly build attractive FAQs for your store.

Hillman Reid

Fantastic app really. Great support. Would highly recommend. We're able to easy add questions while chatting with customers, add images to help explain. Good flexibility.

皮歐創意

Very easy to use and practical FAQ tool, the interface is very simple and intuitive to use, highly recommended!

Edward Amati

really simple to use but extremely effective for me. And support team are awesome. Thank you for support me.

jcustomboards

Has all features you need while kept simple and easy to use. Developer even reaches out and offers help if there are any problems! Very courteous, can only recommend.

Petruly

This application is really easy to use, and the developers are very active and caring about customers. Perfect for a startup business. I would definitely recommend downloading this app!

Fragorama

Great app and support. The developer is always reaching out and asking if everything is OK and comes with suggestions on how it can look better for your store. Recommended app for a easy FAQ!

May 20, 2020

Thanks a lot for your honest response! Your satisfaction is our number one priority and it always will be.

LoveDoll

Ich verwende die App um die wichtigsten fragen direkt zu beantworten. Sie funktioniert richtig gut. Als ich ein Problem hatte, hat der Support sich gleich gemedet.

May 20, 2020

Vielen Dank für die ehrliche Bewertung.

hustlebrandsco

Love this app, really easy to use. Gives me exactly what I need for my store! Thanks for building this!

May 20, 2020

Glad to hear that! You are most welcome.

PoreSpa™

Love this app and the developers are amazing to work with! I would rate 6 Stars if I could. Thank you

Radical Roots

Ive tried other FAQ apps but this one is by far easier to use. As a small business owner building a FAQ page takes time from my busy day. Knowing how important having a well functioning FAQ page is for customers and by using this app has saved time on me and looks great!