Fast Checkout Sales Bundle

Upsell Slide Cart, Upsell Recommendation, Sticky Cart, Buy Now

From $4.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Sticky Bar, Sticky Button, Buy Now, Slide Cart and Upsell

RoyalChoice Lashes Store

Time spent using app About 1 hour

This app is one of the best-developed apps in the Shopify app store, and it is free! It has a nice intuitive interface and a lot of customization settings. Thank you VERY MUCH!!! P.S. Waiting for more such excellent apps from you, guys.

April 28, 2021

Thank you very much <3. Your feedback and review means a lot. Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be happy to help!!

PARADROME

Location Germany

Aweseome and and even better customer service. Fast, kind, professional, passionate and reliable. I fully recommend both the app and their customer service to all Shopify shop owners to enjoy the benefits provided. They are a young start up from the U.S. and in my eyes very promising to be one of the leading apps in Shopify. Thumbs up!!! Keep doing what you are doing. Best regards, Johanna

RelaxWord

Location China

Great app, especially when it's free. I'm surprised.
When I have questions, the customer service support is very good, very patient to make adjustments for me.

April 27, 2021

Thank you very much!

Epik.lt

Location Lithuania

The app itself is great! Very helpful an convenient. Looks like our convertion rate is significantly higher already. The support is amazing! Very fast, helpful and even proactive. Keep it up!

Forgotten Flavours

Location Belgium

The amount of support I have gotten through these guys behind this app is beyond anyone's imagination. I was sceptical when installing this app, although reading the reviews which were all positive. I had some other apps installed and they kinda interfered with this one, but Rita fixed these issues literally within hours of me installing the app. Unreal! I can not recommend this app enough to others. The app has loads of features to suit your style/theme and the support is unreal. Best experience I've had so far!

Spooning Cookie Dough

Location Germany

AWESOMENESS JOB, these guys (special to Rita) are the best. Prompt and very helpful. Thank you so much for your manually help and coding.

Nasha Makeup Store

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great job. Very useful App. Thanks you. It helps a lot to gat a fast checkout if your costumer is in a rush and wants a quick buying process.

April 12, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! We are glad to hear that our app provides value to your store.

Cheers!
Team CartyLabs

Womson

Location Ukraine

This is probably the best app on the subject, very nice, a lot of necessary settings, everything is very convenient. I liked their support service insanely, I had a specific question but they took care of it quickly and well. I like it!

SOQD

AWESOMENESS!! these guys are the best for speed and customizations. Prompt and very helpful. Thank you so much for your help! I DEF RECOMMEND!

Wineway Solutions

Location New Zealand

Fantastic Service! The app runs perfectly and the customer service goes above and beyond. Thanks so much team!

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12