Fast Checkout Upsell Bundle

Fast Checkout Upsell Bundle

From $4.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
October 14, 2021

Fantastic app and support. The app is getting better and better and a passionate team is working on the stability and performance of the app everyday. The functionalities are awesome and really raise the conversion.

balolo
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 days
October 13, 2021

the best out there, ive tried others, but this one have all the features i need, thank very much for the devs

Prioree.com
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 7, 2021

This app is amazing, far better of the others. The support is amazing, they help you with anything quickly kindly, I just have good words ;)

Neptari
Spain
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Carty Labs replied October 10, 2021

Thank you for the review! 🥳 Let us know if you need any further help for your store. Your review motivate us to work harder!

October 6, 2021

Really easy to enable and customize. I was able to make my website that much faster to add products to the cart. I love the simple and small look of the app features once added to the website and I love all the customizable options there are. Works well both on mobile and desktop. I had questions, asked in the chat and received prompt response and helpful service. Definitely looking forward to more from this developer and this app!

It’s Just Peachy Designs
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
Carty Labs replied October 10, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! 🥳 Let us know if you need any further help for your store. Your review motivate us to work harder!

October 1, 2021

I like this app and it has exactly what I was looking for, It was easy setting it up but I needed a modification, the support was extremely helpful. Great job! thank you.

MBE Nails Suisse
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 3 days
September 30, 2021

This app is exactly what I needed for my Shopify store, as it allows customers to add products to their carts without clicking into the product page. Ideal if they want to add several items. It also has an option of a 'mini cart', that pop-ups on the side so customers can see what they've added to their cart. Game changer!! Really love it. 100% recommend it to anyone with an online store.

Bio Scents
Portugal
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 24, 2021

The team is fantastic. The app is amazing. I am very happy with the app, it will help me a lot to have more sales. Again thank you so much!

Ypsohealth™
Time spent using app: 24 days
September 15, 2021

Super useful and well designed app. I was looking for an app to support sticky "buy now" buttons, and I think I found the best one out there! The support team is beyond this world, they helped me integrate the app and also solving other issues on my e-com site. I higly recommend this app!

Time4GoodCause
Sweden
Time spent using app: 2 months
Carty Labs replied September 17, 2021

Thank you for leaving such good review! 🥳 Let us know if you need any help for your store. Your review motivate us to work harder!

September 10, 2021

Great app! highly recommend it. Customer service is superb! Easy to set up and looks great in my online store!

The Gift Company
Time spent using app: 8 months
Carty Labs replied September 17, 2021

Edited September 10, 2021

Awesome job! Does what it says and it's free (for now)
Unfortunately I cannot add a Buy Now button at the product page below the add to cart button, but they explained why. You can add this yourself in the code as well.

Speelgoed.blog.nl
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 27 days
Carty Labs replied September 10, 2021

Dear Merchant,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate it. We don’t provide buy now button below add to cart button at product page. This feature is not available. We currently only provide Sticky Bar, Sticky Cart button, Quick buy and Mini Cart. We would like to discuss further with you. Please reach out to us at support@cartylabs.com.