Fast Checkout Sales Bundle

Sticky Add to Cart, Buy Now, Slide Cart, Upsell Recommendation

From $4.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Sticky Bar, Sticky Button, Buy Now, Slide Cart and Upsell

It’s Just Peachy Designs

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Really easy to enable and customize. I was able to make my website that much faster to add products to the cart. I love the simple and small look of the app features once added to the website and I love all the customizable options there are. Works well both on mobile and desktop. I had questions, asked in the chat and received prompt response and helpful service. Definitely looking forward to more from this developer and this app!

October 10, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! 🥳 Let us know if you need any further help for your store. Your review motivate us to work harder!

MBE Nails Suisse

Location Switzerland

I like this app and it has exactly what I was looking for, It was easy setting it up but I needed a modification, the support was extremely helpful. Great job! thank you.

Bio Scents

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 3 hours

This app is exactly what I needed for my Shopify store, as it allows customers to add products to their carts without clicking into the product page. Ideal if they want to add several items. It also has an option of a 'mini cart', that pop-ups on the side so customers can see what they've added to their cart. Game changer!! Really love it. 100% recommend it to anyone with an online store.

Ypsohealth™

The team is fantastic. The app is amazing. I am very happy with the app, it will help me a lot to have more sales. Again thank you so much!

Time4GoodCause

Location Sweden

Super useful and well designed app. I was looking for an app to support sticky "buy now" buttons, and I think I found the best one out there! The support team is beyond this world, they helped me integrate the app and also solving other issues on my e-com site. I higly recommend this app!

September 17, 2021

Thank you for leaving such good review! 🥳 Let us know if you need any help for your store. Your review motivate us to work harder!

The Gift Company

Location Australia

Great app! highly recommend it. Customer service is superb! Easy to set up and looks great in my online store!

Speelgoed.blog.nl

Location Netherlands

Awesome job! Does what it says and it's free (for now)
Unfortunately I cannot add a Buy Now button at the product page below the add to cart button, but they explained why. You can add this yourself in the code as well.

September 10, 2021

Dear Merchant,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate it. We don’t provide buy now button below add to cart button at product page. This feature is not available. We currently only provide Sticky Bar, Sticky Cart button, Quick buy and Mini Cart. We would like to discuss further with you. Please reach out to us at support@cartylabs.com.

yenkis.com

Location Spain

Excelente, no tengo palabras para describir lo bien y detallada que esta. Sin duda todo el mundo debería tenerla en su tienda. Gracias por su trabajo.

Loopolar

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app About 5 hours

Love this app! It has many great features, it's easy to setup, and everything works perfectly. Recommended! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

DR P INTERNATIONAL

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app 5 minutes

Really great product. I wish to get to know this product earlier. But better late than never ya. Need to experience it in order to know

September 8, 2021

Dear merchant, we love to see You’re using our Fast Checkout app and are satisfied with the service and features 🤩 Thank you for leaving such good review! 🥳 Let us know if you need any help for your store. We are committed to provide excellent service to our customer.