Fast Checkout Upsell Bundle

Fast Checkout Upsell Bundle

From $4.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
Carty Labs
April 8, 2022

This is an AMAZING app, right up there with the best I have seen and used. Takes your product page to another level! Well done guys, seriously! Im certain this will increase my store purchases, but I guess only time will tell.

Makyth Man
Time spent using app: 14 days
April 6, 2022

Installed the App, has great features and is very easy to setup, Rita support was really amazing and outstanding, High 5!

Opportunity
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Carty Labs replied April 8, 2022

Thank you for the review. We coming soon with more exciting features. If you have any further concerns please let us know at support@cartylabs.com or via chat. We are committed to providing excellent support to our customers.

April 1, 2022

Great app! Best customer service. Always there when I need help. The app is very easy to set up and to understand.

Krels Creations
Time spent using app: 10 months
March 31, 2022

Absolutely fantastic so far, I was able to set everything up within minutes and it's totally free. Thanks Rita & team, keep up the good work!

Tomcats
Brazil
Time spent using app: 2 months
March 29, 2022

Great app! Installed with a few clicks! More customization done through contacting support team which is prompt and really helpful. The BEST sticky add to cart app I've used in a while!

Hexledco