Fast Checkout Sales Bundle

Sticky Add to Cart, Buy Now, Slide Cart, Upsell Recommendation

From $4.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Sticky Bar, Sticky Button, Buy Now, Slide Cart and Upsell

Germanboxes

Location Germany

Really excellent functionality! It's a shame this isn't built into Shopify natively, but this app bridges that gap very nicely. A while back, nothing like this existed and we wrote some custom code, but it was unreliable and customization was hard. With this app, it was a breeze to add a lot more functionality, and I love the amount of customization options to make it fit the theme of our shop exactly! We had a minor issue with installation and the developer was extremely helpful and responsive in sorting it out. Would definitely recommend this app.

January 16, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review. We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience with our app and support. If you have any further concerns do reach out to us. We are committed to providing excellent support to our customers.

Sunrise Daily Goods

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

The hidden gem of Shopify apps! Does exactly what it promises and very easy to use and install, Plus, customer support is outstanding. I'm loving this app and how it looks on our store. I wish I could add more stars in reviews but perhaps there are only 5 stars, I wish I could give them 10x stars.

January 13, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review. We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. If you have any further concerns do reach out to us. We are committed to providing excellent support to our customers.

Wear your crazy

Thanx so much for all of your help!!! She went above & beyond!!!
She explained it all out to me so I unsderstood it.

Ellerbe's Boutique

Time spent using app 25 minutes

I really enjoy the app so far, it gives a clean look, and easy to use design! This app really helped!

December 28, 2021

Hey Ellerbe's Boutique,

Thank you for this amazing review. We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. If you have any concerns do reach out to us. We are committed to providing excellent support to our customers.

Magnolia Accents

Set up in seconds and looks great! I would recommend this app. Its easy to use and doesn’t require any time or effort.

December 13, 2021

Thank you so much!! Gives us happiness when customers use our app and leaves a positive review. It motivates us to work even harder. Means a lot! Do let us know if you need any help <3

Big Bazaar Online Shop

Location Bahrain
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Thanks its simple and great app, it saves me time to walk through coding or hiring an expert in coding. It require no time to install and setup. I recommend it for who is a beginner in this area.. :)

December 12, 2021

Gives us happiness when customers use our app and leaves a positive review. It motivates us to work even harder. Thank you very much for this review :) Means a lot! Do let us know if you need any help <3

Remix Online Store

Easy to set up , lots of customization and assistance is top notch!.................................

Viviebike

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 6 hours

I will recommend the app, because its really useful and i love to use it ever since i added the app to my store.

Rising Empress

Great app and great support. Lots of features to set as u wish......................................

hlacosedora

Location Colombia

I just can not believe this app is free. Easy to install, use and so many awesome features we did not expect. We radically increased our conversions rates. Thank you!