Fast Checkout Upsell Bundle

Fast Checkout Upsell Bundle

From $4.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 20, 2022

The customer service is amazing. Very enthused to help figure things out. Great App and works perfect with my theme.

Neet Freak Clothing LLC
Time spent using app: 21 days
Carty Labs replied January 20, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review. We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. If you have any further concerns do reach out to us. We are committed to providing excellent support to our customers.

January 20, 2022

Amazing app! Really appreciated the customer support provided by Rita. She quickly diagnosed the issue and guided us.

KefUK
Time spent using app: 8 months
Carty Labs replied January 20, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review. We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience with our app and support. If you have any further concerns do reach out to us. We are committed to providing excellent support to our customers.

January 20, 2022

Beautifully and intelligently designed app. it makes the shop look more professional. It does everything I expected, and it looks minimalistic.

Dreamframer Art
Time spent using app: About 2 months

January 16, 2022

Really excellent functionality! It's a shame this isn't built into Shopify natively, but this app bridges that gap very nicely. A while back, nothing like this existed and we wrote some custom code, but it was unreliable and customization was hard. With this app, it was a breeze to add a lot more functionality, and I love the amount of customization options to make it fit the theme of our shop exactly! We had a minor issue with installation and the developer was extremely helpful and responsive in sorting it out. Would definitely recommend this app.

Germanboxes
Germany
Time spent using app: 7 days
Carty Labs replied January 16, 2022

January 13, 2022

The hidden gem of Shopify apps! Does exactly what it promises and very easy to use and install, Plus, customer support is outstanding. I'm loving this app and how it looks on our store. I wish I could add more stars in reviews but perhaps there are only 5 stars, I wish I could give them 10x stars.

Sunrise Daily Goods
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 10 months
Carty Labs replied January 13, 2022

Edited January 10, 2022

Thanx so much for all of your help!!! She went above & beyond!!!
She explained it all out to me so I unsderstood it.

Wear your crazy
Time spent using app: 15 days
December 25, 2021

I really enjoy the app so far, it gives a clean look, and easy to use design! This app really helped!

Ellerbe's Boutique
Time spent using app: 25 minutes
Carty Labs replied December 28, 2021

Hey Ellerbe's Boutique,

Thank you for this amazing review. We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. If you have any concerns do reach out to us. We are committed to providing excellent support to our customers.

Edited December 28, 2021

Set up in seconds and looks great! I would recommend this app. Its easy to use and doesn’t require any time or effort.

Magnolia Accents
Time spent using app: 27 days
Carty Labs replied December 13, 2021

Thank you so much!! Gives us happiness when customers use our app and leaves a positive review. It motivates us to work even harder. Means a lot! Do let us know if you need any help <3

December 7, 2021

Thanks its simple and great app, it saves me time to walk through coding or hiring an expert in coding. It require no time to install and setup. I recommend it for who is a beginner in this area.. :)

Big Bazaar Online Shop
Bahrain
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Carty Labs replied December 12, 2021

Gives us happiness when customers use our app and leaves a positive review. It motivates us to work even harder. Thank you very much for this review :) Means a lot! Do let us know if you need any help <3

December 3, 2021

Easy to set up , lots of customization and assistance is top notch!.................................

Remix Online Store