Fast Conversion Bar

Fast Conversion Bar

by COMCODE

Fully-Customizable Promotional Topbar. Show Happy Customers.

Pleiphone

muy buena aplcacion, facil de usar y muy util para convertir. la recominedo al cien por cien, ........

Frankie Supermarket

An awesome app and very simple to use, easy to customize as well, few tweaks and we really love the outcome on our site homepage, highly recommended...

Tienda Oficial Valmy

I used this app to inform my client about currency exchange rates, It helps me a lot for its easy way to use it

Canggu & Co

Perfecto! For me, the bar was a great way to show some important stats I want our customers to know. Soooo easy to use x

A to Z Gadgets UK

It is a good looking app, however, we would like to advise the following:
1. After disabling the bar the cache still stays one somehow, compared to other solutions the bar still showed, yet on a fresh browser it did not as it was disabled.
2. The font selection is limited, yet you could integrate freely available full Google Fonts library so that people can combine with the right fonts minding their branding requirements.
3. A free background image upload feature would be beneficial for total codeless customisation.
4. A knowledgebase of the shortcode use for data display would be useful, not only {Number of orders}

Thanks.

HDLV-USA

Great app. works well. easy to install and operate. helps with social proof and validation for your store.

Fashius Co

NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!

The Leap Planner

Simple and straightforward. We use it to notify our customers about free shipping, new updates, deals etc. Love it!

Fashion Outlet Shop

Wonderful app. Worth much much much much more than just 100 characters :) And I'm serious - much more.

Topshoppy

Amazing app, with so easy to use and can highly recommend it to all shopify owners. Boos your sales!

Previous 1