Color Swatches, Image Swatches

Link multi-color products with color or image swatches.

From $10/month. 7-day free trial.
Fast swatches for multi-color products

FoamLife

This is a great app and Kirill is amazing with any queries you may have in setting it up to integrate with your store. I would 100% recommend.

Quotrell

Location Netherlands

Ik vroeg om een wijziging in de vormgeving.
Dit is binnen no time ontwikkeld en in de website gezet.
Daarna heeft hij ook een css code ontwikkeld voor een probleem in het thema waar wij tegen aanliepen. Dit viel niet onder de support van deze app maar is wel gedaan, erg tof!

LACE MAFIA AUSTRALIA V2

Location Australia

Excellent App. If you're running a store that requires stitching multiple products into one - and then displaying separate products as variants within this single product - this is the app for you. Solved a problem that most apps can't. Thanks for building a great product

Miss Diva

The best swatch app available now. We've been using a different app before but we come across some issues, and also it was impacting our load speed. After switching to this app we could immediately see the difference. The support from the creator of the app is absolutely outstanding and we've received help in every aspect that we needed. The app is super easy to integrate with other apps/systems because of its API and simple ways of managing the app placement.

LONGCHAMP

I just changed over to this app due to the new features that have been rolled out. We have a large number of products and product groups and having to set them all up and adjust them each manually every time a product status changed to/from draft or archived was becoming unmanageable, this app has now solved that issue. The dev is super helpful and helped me with running a batch csv upload to create all of our product groups in a matter of minutes rather than hours/days, he's also added a few additional features since speaking with him as well. The hide on draft/archive feature now means once a group is setup I don't need to worry about it ever again unless I need to add a new product to the system. if your looking for an app to join products together via a swatch I can highly recommend it.