Fastify: SEO Onpage , 305 reviews

4.4

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive SEO features, including webpage optimization, title fixing, and meta-tag issue identification. Many have noted its effectiveness in boosting traffic, sales, and Google search rankings. The free version is praised for its range of features, making it a cost-effective choice for startups and small businesses. Merchants also value the image optimization feature and the responsive support team.

November 27, 2019

lets see how it works.. leaving a review but I have not used it yet. Plus it want you to say things in atleast 100 character? Weird.

ForeverRoss.com
About 3 hours using the app
March 5, 2021

Hoping to improve traffic to my site with this app. Time will tell and so far the explanations seem to be good. I wish I was writing this later as I could probably rate it higher, but time and experience will give more value to the review.

Gifteasy Online
About 2 hours using the app
January 18, 2020

lets see how this works out as just installed it today. Will send another feedback after a couple of weeks...

Empire Online Shopping
Tanzania
32 minutes using the app
Fastify Apps replied January 18, 2020

Thank you for your review.
If you have any question about SEO, please don't hesitate to contact us at support@fastifyapps.com. We will help you!

August 31, 2020

How can I rate a product that I have just downloaded. I would advise not asking me to rate before I can install the App.

Eternity Gears