Fastify: SEO Onpage , 305 reviews

4.4

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive SEO features, including webpage optimization, title fixing, and meta-tag issue identification. Many have noted its effectiveness in boosting traffic, sales, and Google search rankings. The free version is praised for its range of features, making it a cost-effective choice for startups and small businesses. Merchants also value the image optimization feature and the responsive support team.

April 12, 2023

Haven’t used, looks good haven’t used yet but it’s making me write a review before I can use it which makes no sense

FlannelBox
2 minutes using the app
Edited November 26, 2019

SEO is very important for traffic but can get very confusing. This app makes it very easy to implement. Try it out since it's free. Thank You

Foodgles Marketplace
Almost 4 years using the app
November 3, 2019

This is a good app for SEO and google ranking, through that, the business owner will be able to increase your selling.

Ceylon Teamax
Sri Lanka
Over 1 year using the app
August 26, 2022

I used this app to improve the traffic, while I monitor the result, the app seems to be user friendly, hope it can generate some traffic

SHOPEKO
Singapore
Over 1 year using the app
Edited February 19, 2020

I used this app to help optimized my store to improve the speed. I would like to see the app do more to help address the deficient areas it identified as being weak in the diagnoses. I would also like to see it improve product picture quality given how important this is to the e-commerce business. I also found the app a little confusing to start until you get the hang of it as far as how to navigate to what you want to do on the left side menus. Overall, very excellent app and I've been very happy with it so far.

D'SORO - New Luxury Brands at Your Reach
About 1 year using the app
November 4, 2019

It was nice to clearly see info, but many things require higher knowledge of web page design. Will continue to do more as I read more information.

Shop Boho PR
11 months using the app
June 30, 2021

So far I haven't seen any results but I will keep waiting. I am very new to e-commerce
so this is all new to me, on the experience level of things.

Baby Kallumu
11 months using the app
Edited July 7, 2020

I used the app to assist with my ranking on search engines. I am happy with the app and am confident that my stores rankings will improve.i

The Sauce CPT
South Africa
10 months using the app
December 6, 2019

nice, it was very nice! Well well done well done well done well done well done well done well done well done

Green works co
Netherlands
9 months using the app
May 20, 2020

I started using it today and so far so good. I will be vigilant on how those changes improve our SEO

The Gallant Way