4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless Amazon FBA integration, automating fulfillment and inventory syncing. It's easy to set up and requires little management. The app is praised for its efficiency and exceptional customer support, especially from agent Cara. Its versatility is noted, with capabilities to handle multi-channel orders, integrate with marketing functions, and manage third-party app subscriptions. Merchants report improved processes and time savings.

September 12, 2023

I installed this app because I already have amazon FBA inventory and thought it would be very convenient to be able to get shopify orders fulfilled by amazon FBA. It was pretty easy to set up, but when I got stuck I contacted customer support. Cara was amazing! She even created a video so I could understand how it works. She was quick to respond and made sure I understood the step by step process. I'm so glad I found this!

Rena's Recipe
About 23 hours using the app
February 15, 2024

Great service experience during setup. Recommended and reliable. Thanks Cara!

BidMamba
Spain
May 18, 2023

Amazing support by Cara and the product looks great so far. Created my first order and successfully shipped by FBA rather than my usual 3PL. Gamechanger.

SunShader Inc.
5 months using the app
October 13, 2023

Absolutely amazing customer service!!! Highly recommend.

NewFlora
About 1 month using the app
May 2, 2023

Great support by Cara. Set up can be complicated but once we received the first order, Cara provided outstanding support. Even created a video on the fly to show me how to resolve the problem.

Canadian Marine & Outdoor Equipment
About 1 month using the app
May 1, 2023

We've been using ByteStand since December 2022 and have been so impressed with how easy it is to use. The stand out is the amazing customer service we've experienced. Cara is truly amazing; great communication and always so quick to reply to any questions. ByteStand has improved our processes and saves so much time.

Prank-O
6 months using the app
May 26, 2023

I have to say, I have rarely experienced such good service. It's half past 12 here in Germany and I'm chatting with a very nice lady from ByteStand. She helped me install the app. Thank you very much

Hatschibox
Germany
3 months using the app
June 22, 2023

Really good solution for us in order to quickly start selling without needing a seperate warehouse. We had some issues syncing the stock but Cara really quickly helped!

Natulio
Germany
4 months using the app
Edited May 2, 2023

We finally found an app that really works. The app is robust and syncs orders and inventory perfectly. We're very happy. Plus, customer service is the best. Cara is amazing, she is available and always willing to help. Very efficient and knowledgeable . Look no further, this is the ideal app for any Shopify seller using Amazon FBA/ MCF.

Hot Chocolate Design
3 months using the app
September 29, 2023

Amazing response times and issues solved within minutes. Cara was outstanding! Very satisfied with ByteStand.

Multiforce Health USA