4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless Amazon FBA integration and automation of fulfillment across multiple channels. They commend its time-saving features, robustness, and perfect syncing of orders and inventory. The ability to bundle products, set up shipping, and fulfill thousands of orders monthly is highly valued. Merchants also praise the customer support, particularly for immediate and effective assistance. The app is recommended for its ease of use, quick setup, and operational speed.

Edited June 1, 2020

Excellent customer service from the beginning. Easy to set up and sync between Shopify and Amazon! Scheduled a call with an expert through the app to double check everything was set up right just in case. Todd (the expert on the call) had all the answers I was looking for, gave great advice, and much more! Our 1hr scheduled call only needed to last 20mins! Buttery smooth process with real expert customer service. Would highly recommend.
Thanks again Todd!

LUNA London
August 30, 2023

Excellent app, so easy to use and so simple, not overcomplicated. Great customer service if things pop up, highly recommended!

Better Bears Foods
About 1 year using the app
August 5, 2021

Customer support by Cara was 5 stars. The app itself is also 5 stars. Great product so far. Easy to setup and Cara even checked to make sure all settings were correct.

Wholesome Organics Company
September 23, 2021

So glad I found this app to help now that Shopify removed the Amazon integration. The only thing I hope to see in the future is inventory tracking included in the app. I was super impressed to get amazing phone support by Cara at ByteStand. So far so good!

BetterCo.
December 16, 2020

This app works as described. Cara was helpful beyond my expectations and answered the questions I had with screenshots & videos, while clarifying some aspects of Amazon Seller, FBA, MCF etc.

VNDL Project
June 28, 2021

Cara helped me a lot with my mall problem. Perfect service and an amazing up, upgrade your store and integrate with these guys, they are amazing!

Pipa Mint
Edited January 24, 2018

App does exactly what I had hoped which is automatically update the customer with tracking once the order ships from Amazon. No more cut-and-pasting needed! Also worth including, I had some questions and support got back promptly with answers. kos.com

Kosnaturals
January 26, 2022

Cara provided a lot of help when setting up my account and was very responsive to my emails and questions

Horbäach
Edited January 26, 2021

Cara did an awesome job and as a customer, I never had this kind of experience. Thank you for your service. I will definitely recommend this app to other Shopify users out there.

goselly beauty
Edited November 24, 2020

My customers were receiving an error at checkout and the orders were begin abandoned. Cara responded within minutes with a detailed explanation and recommendations to solve the issue.

Pawlife