Feefo Ratings & Reviews

Feefo Ratings & Reviews

by Feefo Holdings Limited

Real opinions, better decisions.

Vape Juice

For an app that 'easily integrates' it easily unintegrates too.

Paid for this for months without getting any of the organic stars.

Highlighted how these have disappeared 6 months ago. While I got attentive service, nothing of any substance changed.

Today I ask again and a different person understands the issue. When I have asked them to tweak the script itself on our site to make it work, the least they can do for the hundreds and hundreds of pounds we have paid for the app; they aren't willing to do.

Feedback Rebates from Virthium however are only too happy to jump on and help out, as are many shopify app developers. We don't have a development team - we aren't a large company. But from what I can advise is Feefo is not worth it for an SME. Plenty of other options available

Just Ask Parker

It says: "What You Get: A lot! Install our Shopify plugin and you get these features absolutely free".... AND it says "for no monthly fee" I just added it and it says I have 31 days left on the trial. LIES and fraudulent. AND when you click to extend it wont even tell you a price. For all I know it's only $10 (but doubt it... that's why they hide it).... Don't say it's ABSOLUTELY FREE.

Mitchellsbuildingcentre

This is a superb app, it's easy to install, incorporates itself into your website making it effortless to use. Feefo send out emails to capture feedback and then advertises it on our website. What more could you want. Can't fault it!

Wordynumnum

would have liked this, but it didn't install and all I get is error messages. Tried manual set up, that didnt work either. The sign in was a mess too. Will try another app

Pfaa2u

I'm surprised there are not more positive reviews on this app

We are beyond happy with feefo and are looking to sign up to the paid service so that we can make use of all the features

We feel the having the feefo tab on our website offers potential customers peace of mind, as they would have seen the feefo logo while shopping with well known retailers

The customer service team are very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable

Bluestreak Crystals

It's been a long interesting journey with Feefo, ups and downs, but the app is in much better shape now than it used to be. Still a few issues to overcome, but overall good.

Reidsboutiques

I love this review app everything about this app clean and im using the free part 50 emails per month i wish it was more and cheaper but beside that grate app

Kippson

This app just sorts it all out for you, it is brilliant. Customer reviews now display for each of my products. Easy to install and great customer support from Feefo.

Kennedy Wild Bird Food Ltd

The implementation of the Feefo app onto my Shopify website was absolutely seamless and stress free. With the great support Feefo provided, it's up and running and provides customers with trusted reviews whilst viewing products. We believe it's important to have this information clearly displayed to show the great customer service provided. Thank you Feefo, this app is brilliant!! 10 out of 10!