Festival Decorations Meggnotec

Decorate your store for all occasions with beautiful designs

Price: Free

getitsuplementos

Location Portugal

gostei muito da app funciona perfeitamente. obrigado foram muito prestativos. irei usá-la mais vezes.

SoapAddiction

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

I love this app ! In just a few clicks i had Christmas lights and falling snowflakes. It has added a magical atmosphere to my store. Highly recommend.

EDGABILITY

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 year

I have used it several times and due to it's ease of use, and smooth running, it's one of the best apps to get for your sale seasons. I can't think of having a festive seasonal sale without using this app.

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace

Time spent using app About 1 month

So far, I have not been able to find one single decoration or icon! I mean: There are no choices from which to choose.
I don't 'get it'.
:-(

Pookipoiga

Location Australia

It did what it said, Nice addition for a change and the fact that it was free was a no brainer to use, then again not sure whether it had a positive impact on sale. It is the thought that counts right, Thank you so much for your time Meggnotec

Beau Gâchis® Cosmetics

Loved the app for the Christmas effects but even though I deleted the decorations within the app, they will not come off of my page and the support button goes no where. I can not get the snow and Christmas lights off of my page and the holiday is over. Please help!

*Updated - After uninstalling the app, the decorations were removed. Again, I loved it for the features but should not have had to uninstall the app to remove. Just need to tweak your app a bit to make it more user friendly.

AST Direct

brilliant app does exactly as it says. its not the best with the designs but you cant complain for the price

BBQDeal.com

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I like this app, the snow effect is awesome and the lights add the warm Christmas feeling to my website.

Cat Lovers Store

I love this app!, it is working very good and will recommend to veryone. colorful and very nice, my site looks pretty!

Radical Red

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have used it in my store this christmas. It was easy to use and the snow fall looks great on my website

Previous 1 3