Festival Decorations Meggnotec

Festival Decorations Meggnotec

by Meggnotec Technologies Private Limited

Decorate your store for all occasions with beautiful designs

Pookipoiga

It did what it said, Nice addition for a change and the fact that it was free was a no brainer to use, then again not sure whether it had a positive impact on sale. It is the thought that counts right, Thank you so much for your time Meggnotec

Beau Gâchis® Cosmetics

Loved the app for the Christmas effects but even though I deleted the decorations within the app, they will not come off of my page and the support button goes no where. I can not get the snow and Christmas lights off of my page and the holiday is over. Please help!

*Updated - After uninstalling the app, the decorations were removed. Again, I loved it for the features but should not have had to uninstall the app to remove. Just need to tweak your app a bit to make it more user friendly.

AST Direct

brilliant app does exactly as it says. its not the best with the designs but you cant complain for the price

BBQDeal.com

I like this app, the snow effect is awesome and the lights add the warm Christmas feeling to my website.

Cat Lovers Store

I love this app!, it is working very good and will recommend to veryone. colorful and very nice, my site looks pretty!

Radical Red

I have used it in my store this christmas. It was easy to use and the snow fall looks great on my website

Boutique du Cordonnier

Fun to use during the holidays. Gives a festive look and feel to your site.

Lemon & Lime Boutique

I used this app to put some fun Christmas snowflakes on my store page. I love it!! So quick & easy to use.

Daybreak Mill

This app was so simple to use. My favourite part is that you can schedule when it stops. Cause lord knows if it didn't, I would have twinkling Christmas lights until February.
Looking forward to more and more options that may be added?
-Kaylah

Discount Catholic Store

I used this app for the Christmas lights running across the top of the web site. It looked really cute! What a clever idea!

Previous 1 3