Festival Decorations Meggnotec

Decorate your store for all occasions with beautiful designs

Price: Free

Boutique du Cordonnier

Fun to use during the holidays. Gives a festive look and feel to your site.

Lemon & Lime Boutique

I used this app to put some fun Christmas snowflakes on my store page. I love it!! So quick & easy to use.

Daybreak Mill

This app was so simple to use. My favourite part is that you can schedule when it stops. Cause lord knows if it didn't, I would have twinkling Christmas lights until February.
Looking forward to more and more options that may be added?
-Kaylah

Discount Catholic Store

I used this app for the Christmas lights running across the top of the web site. It looked really cute! What a clever idea!

The Fretlight Guitar Store

The App is great! Easy to install and use - very user friendly. A fun little addition for the holidays. It really brings attention to certain pages where you're trying to get across a point - like a sale.

Toast & Tassel Boutique

This is a great app and easy to use. It gave my website just what it needed.

Bargains in the Sky

Looks great on my site. There are lots of variety and it is very straightforward and easy to use. Thanks for the great app.

4Rails.com

This is a great little application. It is simple install and configure and does exactly what it says. The really nice thing is that it provides a nice, festive display without being a distraction. Nice job!

Solomon Store

We must not forget that this is a FREE app. Is an app that does not fool. It does what it says it does. It is very simple to use and makes quick animations in the website.
I could improve on the settings to see if they are active or not (ex: see here how it would look)
But it's ok. Congrats!

D Cole Solutions

This company keeps sending me spam/junk emails when I have never had any dealings with them. A highly unprofessional approach to marketing.
Probably uses bots to obtain email addresses. Hopefully this review will get your attention - please remove me from your email list.