Flexible to Your Needs
Attach multiple files to a single product, associate a single file with several products or restrict downloads by time, quantity, or both.
Easy Order Management
Receive orders through multiple carts and gateways and manage in one place. Manually expire, reopen and resend orders at any time.
No commission fees
We don’t take commission on your sales. Our low monthly fees are based only on your storage needs Free & self-hosted plans also available
What is FetchApp?
FetchApp seamlessly integrates with your store to automate delivery of your digital products. From videos to e-books; PDF’s to software and files – if it’s downloadable, we’ve done it for others and we can do it for you.
Who Uses FetchApp?
You may recognize some of the names we work with: Robbie Williams, Beck, Ryan Adams, David Blaine, A Book Apart, Ghostly and MerchNow.
- No need for separate hosting
- Systems are always being improved and updated
- Blazing fast servers for optimum transfer speeds
- Each account can have multiple users
- Create or edit products in seconds
- Import all products from Shopify, BigCommerce, or WooCommerce in one click
- Attach multiple files to a single product
- Associate a single file with several products
- Upload multiple files at one time with progress feedback
- Automatically generated PayPal buy buttons
- Sell products from anywhere on the web
- Allow previous buyers to download updated files
- Receive orders through multiple carts and gateways
- Complete history of every order, along with current status
- Add new orders directly from within FetchApp
- Download links are automatically delivered
- Restrict downloads by time, quantity, or both
- Revenue and download statistics are shown in real-time
- Manually expire orders at any time
- Reopen and resend orders at any time
- Ability to edit orders after they have been received
- Customer emails are fully customizable
- Files stored on and delivered from Amazon S3
- Network of servers optimized for high traffic
- Data backed up daily and stored in multiple locations
- All data is highly secured technically and physically
- Sensitive data is transferred securely via SSL
- Built with Ruby on Rails for rapid development
- Data stored in highly reliable MySQL databases
Plans & Pricing
- Simple sign-up and no credit card required
- Affordable plans for all budgets and needs
- No contracts or long-term commitments
- Upgrade, downgrade, or cancel anytime
- Use FetchApp at no cost on the free plan
- All features available in every plan
- Real-time bandwidth and storage usage statistics
- Complete history of all account invoices
- New features rolled out regularly
- Friendly and knowledgeable support staff available over chat or email to ensure best performance
- Trusted by by thousands since 2007
5MB Storage Space
50MB Storage Space
2GB Storage Space + Use your own storage
More plans available to fit your storage needs!
5GB Storage Space
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 26 reviews
Most recent reviews
Card Cavern Trading Cards Llc
I have mixed feelings about this app..so much so that this is the first 3 star review I've made. When the app works it does an amazing job!
Here are the pros of fetchapp;
-It's free unless you need to use their storage. We do not need much storage so this has been the cheapest option so far.
-The app tells you if you have duplicate licenses within a single product. While most apps have this feature, I still consider this a pro.
-Importing and syncing products to your website is super easy.
-Customer Support has been helpful in the small number of times we have needed some assistance
Now here are the cons
-Removing licenses from a product is super tedious...unless you delete that product from fetchapp.
-There is no option to select how many license keys are distributed per order.
-Downloads are limited to 100 licenses per order. This is a HUGE issue for me. Some orders have contained as many as 1000 licenses. It is a major pain trying to remove the licenses from the app and manually send them to the customer. This was a deal breaker.
-Down times for the app were more common with fetchapp than it has been with other applications we have used.
-We used a custom email template to take away all of the unnecessary clutter this app comes default with. Sometimes the email template doesn't work like it's suppose to. All of the blame can't fall onto fetch app..but the preview of the template should do a better job of being consistent. Basically, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. How convenient...
-This app just like every other app is designed with all digital downloads in mind. Sort of a universal fit to it. This works great for most businesses..However, if you need an app strictly for license keys (and not an actual download like a picture or music) well good luck finding one that works efficiently.
So to summarize - This app may or may not fit your needs. While it isn't a bad application, it is not what we need in order to operate this business efficiently.
One of the best apps on the marketplace for our business, we have been using it now for for a few years without any issues.
Home Made Math
Excellent. I don't have to do a thing when a xustomer orders and it all runs so smoothly. No problems over the 2 months I've been using it and I deal excusively in pdf downloads.