FetchApp

FetchApp

by FetchApp

The easiest way to sell digital downloads.

Doodl

I use this app to sell hundreds of digital products on my shop. I really like how it works, it's very smooth and easy to use. Customer service is awesome.

Beauty Emporium

We are using Fetch to send out redemption codes for a 3rd party services we are selling online and it has saved us hours of daily manual work by automating this process for us. Shopify integration is A+ and the Fetch support team is simply amazing. If you are selling digital products or like us, need to send your customers codes by email after they purchase digital services, Fetch is what you need.

Out Of Marbles

If you need digital downloads for your products... this is the app to do it. It has everything that you want.

Neuza Costa by SaborIntenso

Amazing app. Works with multiple files in one product that was exactly what I needed. Works flawlessly.

Highland Hat Blocks

I have only started using this app on Saturday evening and allready had a big respsonse to our download, I have been delighted with FetchApp, I had a wee issue but they have resolved this and I now know where to go if this happens again. Totally brilliant. I went for 50mb package. Definately gets 5 stars from us.

Jacob Lund Photography Store

App does what it says it does. Easy, reliable and reasonably priced in my opinion. User interface etc. could be prettier, but that doesn't really matter in terms of our experience with the app.

Card Cavern Trading Cards Llc

I have mixed feelings about this app..so much so that this is the first 3 star review I've made. When the app works it does an amazing job!

Here are the pros of fetchapp;

-It's free unless you need to use their storage. We do not need much storage so this has been the cheapest option so far.

-The app tells you if you have duplicate licenses within a single product. While most apps have this feature, I still consider this a pro.

-Importing and syncing products to your website is super easy.

-Customer Support has been helpful in the small number of times we have needed some assistance

Now here are the cons

-Removing licenses from a product is super tedious...unless you delete that product from fetchapp.

-There is no option to select how many license keys are distributed per order.

-Downloads are limited to 100 licenses per order. This is a HUGE issue for me. Some orders have contained as many as 1000 licenses. It is a major pain trying to remove the licenses from the app and manually send them to the customer. This was a deal breaker.

-Down times for the app were more common with fetchapp than it has been with other applications we have used.

-We used a custom email template to take away all of the unnecessary clutter this app comes default with. Sometimes the email template doesn't work like it's suppose to. All of the blame can't fall onto fetch app..but the preview of the template should do a better job of being consistent. Basically, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. How convenient...

-This app just like every other app is designed with all digital downloads in mind. Sort of a universal fit to it. This works great for most businesses..However, if you need an app strictly for license keys (and not an actual download like a picture or music) well good luck finding one that works efficiently.

So to summarize - This app may or may not fit your needs. While it isn't a bad application, it is not what we need in order to operate this business efficiently.

Gamers247

One of the best apps on the marketplace for our business, we have been using it now for for a few years without any issues.

Home Made Math

Excellent. I don't have to do a thing when a xustomer orders and it all runs so smoothly. No problems over the 2 months I've been using it and I deal excusively in pdf downloads.

Radpatches

Great when it works but beware, in the month I've been using this app it has twice had an 8hour outage resulting in customers not receiving their download links.

The outages have occurred out of regular office hours and it seems there is no-one in the Fetch App office to either monitor the system or respond to support tickets making me wonder why "support staff on call 24/7/365 to ensure best performance" is listed on their website under the features list.

I understand that technology breaks but who can afford to wait until someone rolls into the Fetch office to fix a server issue that occurred after 6pm the previous day?

Again, great app when it works but if you use this app be prepared to stay up all night manually sending download links to your customers or set-up a revised order confirmation warning customers of a delay in the delivery of their download links.

Currently seeking an alternative download app.

Previous 1 3 4