FetchApp

The easiest way to sell digital downloads.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

FetchApp | Digital Delivery Freedom

KingdomDTF.com

The app was working fine for 3 months even though the GUI design is sloppy and looks old, but now suddenly does not deliver the license key to my customers or shows new orders in the order section. I've been dealing with all and sending everything manually because it just stop working. Also today I found that I can not login to my account with them. Whatever is going on if they fix it, I get back to using it but for now, I when with the competitor.

May 20, 2022

I'm so sorry to hear about these issues! We would be happy to assist if you'd like to open a ticket with support@fetchapp.com.

Mage Templates

I'm just in shock! I have been using this app for 3 months without any problems. But yesterday, emails to my customers just stopped being sent. And I can't log in to the app. FetchApp writes that my store does not exist. I'm terrified, my customers are waiting for their order! I sent about 5 messages to tech support and they are silent! I It was 2GB of content now just evaporated!

March 17, 2022

We are so sorry to hear about this! We restored your account this morning and wrote back via email. The issue was caused by a form submission that was accidentally translated on the browser-side. No data was lost, however, and you should be able to import any orders that may still be missing. We will be happy to assist you with anything you may need to make this right!

Wargame Design Studio

We have used this app for about 10 years now for our software publishing company and have been extremely pleased with the function & support of this product. Very highly recommended.

Created To Sew

App is well worth the money it costs. When I accidently delete a file off my computer it's nice that I have a backup aka this app. The only thing I wish could be different is to be able to add files to it while in the Shopify app and wish my customers could get a download all feature in their email links when their order has multiple digital orders. I did have an issue and they had great communication.

Liner Notes Magazine - Issue No. 1 Now Available

Superb app in every way. Maybe even better, the customer support is outstanding - very attentive, friendly and always helpful. Highest recommendation: A++!!!!

O&W Tech

Really amazing app, helped me a lot with shipping my digital products and license keys, the support team is very helpful and quick to respond, would definitely recommend giving it a shot.

Doodl

I use this app to sell hundreds of digital products on my shop. I really like how it works, it's very smooth and easy to use. Customer service is awesome.

Beauty Emporium

We are using Fetch to send out redemption codes for a 3rd party services we are selling online and it has saved us hours of daily manual work by automating this process for us. Shopify integration is A+ and the Fetch support team is simply amazing. If you are selling digital products or like us, need to send your customers codes by email after they purchase digital services, Fetch is what you need.

Out Of Marbles

If you need digital downloads for your products... this is the app to do it. It has everything that you want.

Neuza Costa by SaborIntenso

Amazing app. Works with multiple files in one product that was exactly what I needed. Works flawlessly.

Previous 1 3 4