FetchApp

The easy way to sell digital downloads.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

FetchApp | Digital Delivery Freedom

The Sewing Revival

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 2 years

I have used this app very successfully for the past 2 years without problem. However over the last 48 hours I struck a problem uploading files - FApp told me the files were successfully uploaded and I went ahead and attached them to my products - without any warning that the files were "created" but not in fact "uplpaded". So when I sent the email out with the updated files (to over 300 customers), they were unable to download because the files were not there. FApp told me the problem was the browser at my end. I cleared the settings of all browsers without luck. I then got our IT guys involved (at $$) who also could not upload using their computers. Long story short after 2 days FApp tells me it was a naming issue (I had "+" symbol in the name). My very first ticket I asked if it was a naming issue and this seem to be ignored. In the mean time I had some very frustrated customers and FApp seemed to have no sense of urgency re my issue. Good app but poor customer service (particularly untimely) in times of need.

KingdomDTF.com

The app was working fine for 3 months even though the GUI design is sloppy and looks old, but now suddenly does not deliver the license key to my customers or shows new orders in the order section. I've been dealing with all and sending everything manually because it just stop working. Also today I found that I can not login to my account with them. Whatever is going on if they fix it, I get back to using it but for now, I when with the competitor.

May 20, 2022

I'm so sorry to hear about these issues! We would be happy to assist if you'd like to open a ticket with support@fetchapp.com.

Mage Templates

Location Poland

I'm just in shock! I have been using this app for 3 months without any problems. But yesterday, emails to my customers just stopped being sent. And I can't log in to the app. FetchApp writes that my store does not exist. I'm terrified, my customers are waiting for their order! I sent about 5 messages to tech support and they are silent! I It was 2GB of content now just evaporated!

March 17, 2022

We are so sorry to hear about this! We restored your account this morning and wrote back via email. The issue was caused by a form submission that was accidentally translated on the browser-side. No data was lost, however, and you should be able to import any orders that may still be missing. We will be happy to assist you with anything you may need to make this right!

Wargame Design Studio

Time spent using app Almost 10 years

We have used this app for about 10 years now for our software publishing company and have been extremely pleased with the function & support of this product. Very highly recommended.

Created To Sew

Time spent using app About 2 years

App is well worth the money it costs. When I accidently delete a file off my computer it's nice that I have a backup aka this app. The only thing I wish could be different is to be able to add files to it while in the Shopify app and wish my customers could get a download all feature in their email links when their order has multiple digital orders. I did have an issue and they had great communication.

Liner Notes Magazine - Issue No. 1 Now Available

Time spent using app 34 minutes

Superb app in every way. Maybe even better, the customer support is outstanding - very attentive, friendly and always helpful. Highest recommendation: A++!!!!

O&W Tech

Time spent using app About 1 year

Really amazing app, helped me a lot with shipping my digital products and license keys, the support team is very helpful and quick to respond, would definitely recommend giving it a shot.

Doodl

Location Hong Kong SAR

I use this app to sell hundreds of digital products on my shop. I really like how it works, it's very smooth and easy to use. Customer service is awesome.

Beauty Emporium

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We are using Fetch to send out redemption codes for a 3rd party services we are selling online and it has saved us hours of daily manual work by automating this process for us. Shopify integration is A+ and the Fetch support team is simply amazing. If you are selling digital products or like us, need to send your customers codes by email after they purchase digital services, Fetch is what you need.

Out Of Marbles

Location Slovenia

If you need digital downloads for your products... this is the app to do it. It has everything that you want.

Previous 1 3 4