FetchApp

FetchApp

by FetchApp

The easiest way to sell digital downloads.

Shopify & You

I just launched with FetchApp in the last week and so far everything has gone very smoothly. All the customers have been able to successfully download the book and best of all, I've had to do absolutely nothing!

ZKad Productions

Works 100% exactly as described. Wish storage space was a little cheaper but hey they have to make their money too. I had a customer call that he didn't get his download links. I went to the fetch app admin area and saw the link was sent (immediately) but used the tools to resend the links and then asked him to check. He was checking the wrong email account and the links were there as expected. Not only that but I could see the time he downloaded the digital items plus the IP address. You can set time limits or download limits and it's all so smooth. Worth it!

Slide Crafters

Simple app that works flawlessly! It's very easy to setup. Only took us 15 minutes to install, setup and load our products!

Fangamer

We've been using Fetch for years with virtually zero issues. It works so well that it actually makes us wish we had more digital products to sell!

Absolutely LOVE Fetch! It's great to have for sending eBooks to our customers. Best of all, their customer support is amazing! They are always more than happy to help you when you're in need. Especially late on a Thursday night.

My entire business runs off Fetch. We sell downloadable training videos for filmmakers. Fetch makes it very easy to set up and run. And they're very helpful with tech support though this is rarely needed. An a+ service.

I absolutely LOVE fetch! I also sell really large files (.psd templates) and fetch has always handled them with no problems.

When I have contacted customer service with a question, I am always greeted with a super fast, friendly reply from someone who actually sounds like a real human. :)

Another thing I've really loved about fetch is they're ability to prove me wrong... just when I think they couldnt possibly improve on the site, they release a new feature that saves me time, and makes life easier. :)

I seriously can't say enough good about the app or they're service. :)

Fetch combines an outstanding utility with top-notch customer service. I largely chose shopify as my storefront because of the power of this handy tool for digital delivery. Even better, they not only promise but also deliver on constant improvements to the system.

This app is phenomenal, and the customer support is outstanding. I've had hardly any issues in the last six months, and most of the problems I had earlier on were actually Shopify issues rather than Fetch glitches, but the folks at Fetch took things on anyway. Fetch is the whole reason I didn't give up on Shopify - they ROCK!

The combination of Shopify and Fetch is the perfect duo. I have been using Fetch for over a year now and it has revolutionized the way I do business. I run my website from New Zealand which means I am on a very different time zone than Europe and the US. Fetch allows me to happily go off to sleep knowing that sales will be taken care of through the night. When I wake up it is great to see all the automated sales that have happened through the night while I have been in dreamland. I will definitely be looking at ways to expand my business using Fetch in the future.