FetchApp

FetchApp

by FetchApp

The easiest way to sell digital downloads.

We're using Fetch to deliver audio loop product files that are pretty large. Some of the files are over 500 GB. The reliability with Fetch is very good. Simple nice interface. Nice set of features. Easy to set up.

The customer user experience between Shopify and Fetch isn't as clean as I'd like for my customers. For example, Shopify isn't designed for digital downloads so customers are forced to provide a shipping address even though we're not shipping a product. There's a couple of klugy things like that. Over time, Shopify will likely clean those things up.

We have some free audio loop downloads on our site if you'd like to run through the order/download process to see if it suits your needs.

Http:/shop.totalcontrolaudio.com

Fetch is a great application that does exactly everything it says it does for a very affordable price.

But what really sets Fetch apart is the tech support -- the support staff was EXTREMELY helpful. They replied to every one of my emails in a timely and polite fashion, and stuck with every issue until my questions were answered, the problem was fixed, and I was satisfied, all the while being friendly and cordial. I would absolutely recommend using Fetch if you're on the fence about whether or not to use Shopify to handle digital downloads.

Great app, even better support. Emailed them about an issue and they responded in less than an hour. They even kept me updated while they patched our account to accommodate our store's unusual setup. So I did what any sensible and decent human would do: I wrote them a haiku.

"Fetch: by Pixallent"?
More like "Sweet: by Excellent".
Good game. You guys rock.

Super easy to set up and use - and then it works flawlessly without you having to think about it. Support was always speedy with replies and solutions.

Clean, simple, and solid front and back end. It's worked great for the variety of digital music packages my band offers.

It works automagically without me having to think about it. The staff is great to work with; they are responsive, and work hard to address the concerns of those who use the product.

I sell downloadable sewing patterns and Fetch has been great. It was easy to implement and the help I have received has been great.

We are a full time touring band that's doing some things differently...selling our albums on USB drives, and loading fan drives right at the show.

For direct digital distribution through our website, Fetch is our solution. The app has been tremendous and paid for itself many times over in the first month.

The backend is super clean and easy to use, and allows plenty of customization when it comes to my buyer's experience. I particularly like customizing emails to customers, and the ability to notify them when I've updated the digital product they purchased - without doing it manually.

I would say that the pricing plans are generous and I had no problems setting it up with my Shopify account at all.

I highly recommend this!