FetchApp

FetchApp

by FetchApp

The easiest way to sell digital downloads.

My entire business runs off Fetch. We sell downloadable training videos for filmmakers. Fetch makes it very easy to set up and run. And they're very helpful with tech support though this is rarely needed. An a+ service.

I absolutely LOVE fetch! I also sell really large files (.psd templates) and fetch has always handled them with no problems.

When I have contacted customer service with a question, I am always greeted with a super fast, friendly reply from someone who actually sounds like a real human. :)

Another thing I've really loved about fetch is they're ability to prove me wrong... just when I think they couldnt possibly improve on the site, they release a new feature that saves me time, and makes life easier. :)

I seriously can't say enough good about the app or they're service. :)

Fetch combines an outstanding utility with top-notch customer service. I largely chose shopify as my storefront because of the power of this handy tool for digital delivery. Even better, they not only promise but also deliver on constant improvements to the system.

This app is phenomenal, and the customer support is outstanding. I've had hardly any issues in the last six months, and most of the problems I had earlier on were actually Shopify issues rather than Fetch glitches, but the folks at Fetch took things on anyway. Fetch is the whole reason I didn't give up on Shopify - they ROCK!

The combination of Shopify and Fetch is the perfect duo. I have been using Fetch for over a year now and it has revolutionized the way I do business. I run my website from New Zealand which means I am on a very different time zone than Europe and the US. Fetch allows me to happily go off to sleep knowing that sales will be taken care of through the night. When I wake up it is great to see all the automated sales that have happened through the night while I have been in dreamland. I will definitely be looking at ways to expand my business using Fetch in the future.

We're using Fetch to deliver audio loop product files that are pretty large. Some of the files are over 500 GB. The reliability with Fetch is very good. Simple nice interface. Nice set of features. Easy to set up.

The customer user experience between Shopify and Fetch isn't as clean as I'd like for my customers. For example, Shopify isn't designed for digital downloads so customers are forced to provide a shipping address even though we're not shipping a product. There's a couple of klugy things like that. Over time, Shopify will likely clean those things up.

We have some free audio loop downloads on our site if you'd like to run through the order/download process to see if it suits your needs.

Http:/shop.totalcontrolaudio.com

Fetch is a great application that does exactly everything it says it does for a very affordable price.

But what really sets Fetch apart is the tech support -- the support staff was EXTREMELY helpful. They replied to every one of my emails in a timely and polite fashion, and stuck with every issue until my questions were answered, the problem was fixed, and I was satisfied, all the while being friendly and cordial. I would absolutely recommend using Fetch if you're on the fence about whether or not to use Shopify to handle digital downloads.

Great app, even better support. Emailed them about an issue and they responded in less than an hour. They even kept me updated while they patched our account to accommodate our store's unusual setup. So I did what any sensible and decent human would do: I wrote them a haiku.

"Fetch: by Pixallent"?
More like "Sweet: by Excellent".
Good game. You guys rock.

Super easy to set up and use - and then it works flawlessly without you having to think about it. Support was always speedy with replies and solutions.

Clean, simple, and solid front and back end. It's worked great for the variety of digital music packages my band offers.